Chapter 34: How Classy

Okay now after that plot twist you may be confused so hopefully this chapter may clear a few things up. Any other questions? Comment below and I will answer :)

:: Excuse the mistakes ::

____________________________________________________

| Kendall |

I turned around and walked towards my manager.

"Sir?" I called to him. He turned around and glared at me. Me and him aren't the greatest of friends, long story short he tried to take me out on a date and I refused.

"Yes Matthews?" He sighed.

"Can someone take my table?" I begged.

"Matthews do you know who is at that table?" He asked putting his arm around me and turning me around. I nodded in response. "Good now go back there and take his order." He said pushing back in the direction of the table.

"Asshole." I muttered once he was far enough away.

"Stuck with me huh?" Sebastian smirked.

"Can I get you something to drink?" I asked fumbling with my pen. I looked down at my notepad and waited for a response. I looked up and saw him looking at me. "What?" I asked dropping my hands to my side.

"Why did you come back?" He asked.

"That is none of your business." I snapped. "Now are you going to order or not?"

"Matthews." My manager hissed. I glanced back and saw him motioning for me to come to him.

"Now look what you've done." I growled at Sebastian, he gave me an amused smile in return. I stormed over to where my manager was tapping his foot on the floor.

"Matthews, what the hell are you doing? He is a customer! A very important customer I might add! Now I don't know what your deal is with him. But you need to pull your shit together." He warned. "Do you understand me?"

"Yes sir." I sighed. I just want to rip his head off. That would be bad wouldn't it? I turned back towards my table and groaned. Sebastian was gone. Seriously what is he batman? One minute he is there then poof he's gone. That's it he is batman. It's settled.

* * *

"Cassie by any chance is your brother batman?" I asked holding my phone between my shoulder and my ear. I heard her burst into laughter on the other end.

"Batman? Is this a joke?" She asked.

"No, I'm serious."

"Well last time I checked, no my brother is not batman. Wait why are you even asking this?"

"He just shows up and disappears its getting annoying." I said taking the phone in my hand and holding it against my ear.

"It's cause he misses you." She teased.

"Yeah well it's not like he called me once when I was gone or even said good bye when I left!"

"Yes well I'm not my brother so I don't know what was going in his tiny mind."

I laughed, "Alright well I got to go. Talk to you later."

"Bye K."

[Flashback]

I pulled the suit case out of my parents car. One of three. How I was going to get these to my dorm room was beyond me. We walked into the airport.

"Kendall!" Someone called out. I turned around and saw Cassie with Casey, Jesse, Matt and Danny. Of course without Sebastian. I didn't expect him to say goodbye to me anyways.