Chapter 35: Fresh Start

First off I would just like to say a huge thank you to all of my readers. I really do appreciate that people still wan to read my story. So I have decided to keep writing and hopefully finish the story in about five more chapter so around 40-41 chapters all together. Thank you again :)

Dedicated to my friend Jkstoryaddict because she is amazing, so check out her stories they're great :)

:: Excuse the mistakes ::

________________________________________________________

l Kendall's P.O.V l

"Was this really necessary?" I asked looking around the new apartment. Sebastian turned around a grinned.

"Fresh start." He said running a hand through his hair.

"I didn't think you meant fresh everything." I said walking over to him. He put his hands on my waist and brought me close to him.

"Do you not like it?" He asked tilting his head to the side.

"Of course I like it, its amazing." I said glancing around the huge empty space. I looked back at Sebastian who was smiling like an idiot.

"I know it is." He replied.

"Oh get over yourself." I joked hitting his chest. He raised an eyebrow and brought me closer so his lips were inches from mine.

"Never." He breathed before crashing his lips into mine. I smiled into his lips.

I missed this. I missed him. I missed my old life. I can't believe I even left

*Flashback*

"Babe where ya at?" Mason called.

I closed my laptop shut, "In here love."

I watched as he walked into the room without a shirt on. He is never wearing shirts, ever. Not that I'm complaining, since his abs are bloody amazing.

"Have you seen my green shirt anywhere?" He asked sitting down beside me on the bed.

"The one with the writing on it?" I asked. He nodded and ruffled his light brown hair. He looked at me with his blue eyes waiting for a response. "Erm I think it might be in the top drawer."

He bent over and kissed my lips, "Thanks baby." He walked over and pulled the shirt out of the drawer. I was right as usual.

"Where are you going?" I asked pulling my sweatshirt sleeves down to cover my hands. He pulled the shirt over his head.

"Work, I told Nolan I would come a bit earlier tonight." He answered. He is always at that club. But then again he does own the place.