Chapter 14: The Snowflake Pajama's

Kendall's P.O.V:

I tiptoed into my bedroom so that I wouldn't wake her up. Who was I kidding I could hit pots and pans together and she wouldn't wake up. I walked into my closet and put on a tank top and some fuzzy pants with snowflakes on them, ya I'm that cool. (A/N I have a pair of these so don't judge). I slowly closed the door behind me and turned around to see Sebastian standing there in some plaid pajama pants, only pajama pants. I swear he is trying to kill me with his perfect.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

He smiled, "Oh not too long." I smiled back at him and walked to his bedroom.

"Nice pants nerd." I quickly turned around and shot him a glare.

"I happen to like these pants thank you very much."

He laughed. "Okay whatever you say nerd."

As we walked in he closed the door behind him and walked towards me grinning.

"Ah Sebastian I think somethings wrong your face....." He laughed. And came closer to my face.

"Oh really you have never complained about it before." With that he leaned towards my face. I thought he was going to kiss my lips but he quickly converted it to my cheek.

"Tricked you." He laughed, oh yeah and I was the nerd here.

Instead of adding a comment I grabbed his neck and kissed him. We walked backward towards the bed. Well no possible distractions this time. I sat down, moved myself backwards to the headboard and laid down. Sebastian quickly followed. He started to kiss my neck. I yawned. He pulled away,

"What am I boring you?" I shook my head.

"NO! I'm just tired that's all!" I yawned again, what was the matter with me. He was freaking on top of and I was yawning! 

"I'm sorry...." He kissed my lips and moved off of me.

"Its okay. But will you do one thing for me?" I gave him a confused look.

"Yeah sure....what is it?"

"Take off those ugly pants."

I sighed. "Do they seriously annoy you that much?" He nodded. "Yes, yes they do." I laughed, pulled off the pants and handed them to him. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you." He threw them across the floor and laid back down. I sighed and laid my head on his bare chest.

"K?" He asked.

"Yeah?"  

"I love you." I opened my eyes wide and lifted my head off his chest to look at him.

"What did you just say?" I asked still shocked. Did he actually just say that? He turned red.

"I said that I love you." My jaw dropped. He has never said that before, well in a not friendly way. Before even fully thinking it out my mouth said what my feelings felt, wow that's cheesy

"I love you too." He smiled and I laid back down on his chest. He put his arm around me. I sighed and closed my eyes. Arrg tomorrow I'm going to have to go dress shopping for the masquerade snow ball. Great, just great. Oh well I should probably just go to sleep and hope for the best.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry its sooooo short and kinda filler-ish.... again. BUT don't fret the Snow ball / Gala thingy is coming so be prepared. Comment and vote <3 And thank for actually reading all this xx