Chapter 23: Lost in London

Kendall's P.O.V:

"Oh yeah I know where I'm going." I said mimicking Sebastian's voice. Sebastian turned around and glared at me.

"We'll I thought I did, I think we just turned down the wrong street." He said cautiously looking around at the alley we were now walking in.

"I will just call Casey to pick us up." I said pulling out my phone. No bars, great.

"Sebastian can I see your phone?" He pulled it out of his pocket and handed it to me. Well this wasn't good he had no service either. Why is it when you really need service you don't have it?

"Well we should of known better after the whole museum incident." Jesse said smiling. Oh god I remember that. We were on a school field trip and Sebastian thought he knew his way around so the three of us went off on our own leaving the class. We got lost and Sebastian started to cry, eventually the teacher noticed we were gone and found us.

"Oh my god yeah I remember Sebastian was like crying his eyes out!" I said holding my stomach from laughing so hard.

"Yeah, yeah super funny." Sebastian said completely unamused,

"Oh don't be like that Cuddles." Jesse said with a shaky voice since he was trying to contain his laughter. Sebastian stopped in his tracks.

"What did you just say?" He said turning bright red. I don't know if it was from embarrassment or anger. The two us us were dying of laughter.

"Cuddles? Remember that creepy little girl that was obsessed with you, in what was it? Grade 5, she used to call you Cuddles?" He said still laughing. People around us must think we are psycho.

"Oh you didn't have to remind me I remember." He said. I took in a deep breath to stop myself from laughing.

"Okay I will stop now." I said hugging him.

He pulled his phone out of my hand and looked at the time. "You know what I have a better idea." He said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a building off to the left. I turned and looked at Jesse who just shrugged and followed us in.

Sebastian's P.O.V:

I dragged Kendall into the pub and sat her down at the bar.

"Three shots." I asked the bartender. Jesse sat down beside me.

"A pub? You know I'm pretty sure drinking on an empty stomach is not a good idea." He said, another bartender handed him him a menu. Okay more like threw the menu at him.

"Never mind ." He said looking at the menu. "Do you have anything breakfast- ish on this menu?" He asked the girl who had thrown the menu at him. She just glared at him and snapped the gum in her mouth. Well I'm hoping its gum....

"Okay I will take that as a no." He said quietly. I laughed and turned to Kendall who had 3 empty shot glasses around her.

"What it's been a long week! And you guys were too slow." She said. "Another 3." She asked the bartender.

"No ignore that, just a glass of water will be good thank you." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"You need to eat food K." I said.

"Okay mum, whatever you say." She said. I ordered some nacho's for the two of them.

*An Hour Later*

"Um Kendall how many have you have?" I asked in a worried tone.

She held up five fingers, "6." She said and started to laugh. I looked over to Jesse.who was talking to the girl behind the bar.