Chapter 19: Christmas

Sebastian's P.O.V:

"Okay okay, what kind of eggs does an evil chicken lay?" My dad asked. I moved the carrots on my plate back and forth, "I don't know dad." I said monotone.

"Sebastian are you okay?" My mom asked. I looked up from my plate.

"Yeah I'm fine." I lied.

"He's just sad that he's not with his girlllllllfriend." My sister said teasingly.

"Shut up Cassie." I said to her.

"Sebastian not at the table!" My mom said angrily. I sighed. "Sorry Cassie."

The maid's came and took our plates. My dad looked at me. "Sebastian if you really want to you can go with Kendall...."

I looked up from the table, "Really?" I asked optimistically. He nodded. "Yeah," He looked at his watch, "You better get going its going to take awhile to get there." He said.

I smiled and got up, "Thanks dad." I said. I ran into the kitchen and kissed my mom's cheek.

"See you later mom." She placed the knife in her hand down beside the cake she was cutting. "Where are you going." She asked.

I smiled, "The Matthew's." She gave me an upset look. "Okay, say hi to them for me and have a safe drive."

I walked out the front door to my car. Maybe I should take Danny with me since his family is in Mexico and he is alone. Yeah I will do that. I turned the key in the ignition, nothing. I tried again still nothing. I hit the steering wheel with both hands. How was I supposed to get there without a car. I ran into the house to the dining room.

"Dad could I borrow a car?" He smiled, "Which one?"

Kendall's P.O.V:

Wow there was a lot of people here. My parents decided to throw a welcome home party for me. Being here with all my family and old friends makes me really miss this place.

I walked up to my bedroom. I turned on the light and looked around everything was the same as it was when I left it. All the posters on the walls, all the pictures on my bulletin board behind my desk, everything. I sat on my bed and hugged a stuffed bear that was leaning against my pillow. I laid back. Ouch! I sat back up and lifted my pillow to find the thing I hit my head on. What the hell was a picture frame doing under there? I lifted in closer to look at the picture. Haha. It was a picture from my first year of high school. In the picture was two of my friends and Sebastian and one of his friends. Oh god Sebastian still had his glasses and we my hair looks like a giant Afro. I wish I could go back to that year and introduce myself to a hair straightener. I looked up from the frame to see who was knocking on the door. To my surprise it was my brother he looked sad.

I frowned, "Henry what's the matter?" He shook his head and handed me the phone. "I'm so sorry." He said before quickly leaving the room. What is going to on? I lifted the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

 Sebastian's P.O.V:

Finally I was on my way, I looked at the time on the car's dashboard. Four o'clock, if there wasn't much traffic I would probably make it there at about 6:30 ish. I turned into the hotel's parking lot and ran to the elevator. The doors opened and I walked to our front door.

"Danny where a....what are you guys doing here?"

I looked to see everyone surrounding the kitchen's island. Kat lifted her face out of Casey's chest, tears running down her face. I looked at Casey who looked like he too was going to cry.

"What is going on?" I asked desperately. Oh god I hope Kendall is okay.

I heard Danny say something before hanging up the phone. "Seriously guys what the fuck is going on?"

Danny opened his mouth and as he was about to talk the front door slammed opened and in came in Isabelle that girl that Matt had brought to the ball. She was crying, then it hit me Matt. My eyes widened and I turned to look at Danny.

"Where is Matt?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote & comment <3