Chapter 2: Party Prep

☆ Kendall ☆ 

Why I was so pissed off, I didn't know. Actually, I did. I was always emotional on my period, thank god it was my last day. Actually, I was pretty sure it was over, but I just used it as an excuse for my moodiness.

I walked into the loft and sat on the couch which Danny had finally gotten off of. I looked through the channels and saw "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo". That show could always make me feel better.

I heard the front door close and looked to see Sebastian holding an ice cream container.

"Dolla make me holla." He tried to do his best country voice but his accent messed it up. I laughed and sat on the couch beside me, handing me a spoon. He opened up the container and we sat there eating ice cream.

                                                                      *  *  *  *

"I feel like such a fatty." I groaned putting a hand on my stomach.

He turned and looked at me, "Well you're not. Look at Honey Boo Boo's mom! Now that is a fatty."

I laughed and laid my head on his shoulder, he could always make me laugh. I looked up at him, he was actually a very good looking guy. I had never really thought of it before, but he was. His black hair styled to go in different directions, his chocolate brown eyes -

"What are you looking at?" He asked breaking me out of my insanely creepy daydream.

I turned bright red, "Erm nothing," I replied quickly.

He laughed in response and tunred back to the TV. I scooped out some more ice cream and accidentally flicked some on to his shirt.

"Shit." I muttered quiet enough for him not to hear.

I started to rub it off. He glared at me and took off his dirty shirt. He looked at it and threw it on to the other couch. I glanced at his abs and turned away before he could see me. He had been working out a lot lately and you could tell.

"Kendall please stop checking me out." He said jokingly, he obviously saw me look. 

"I was not!" I blushed yet again.

"Haaaaaay Kendall!!" I turned away from that awkward moment to see Kat walk through the door with shopping bags. 

"Hi Kat." Sebastian and I said in unison. She smiled and brought the bags to the couch where Sebastian's shirt was. She picked it up and threw it at his face.

"What do you have there?" I asked her.

"Well I have a dress for you and a dress for me!" She said giving me a giant smile. I gave her a questioning look.

"Why?" I asked cautiously getting up to look at it.

"We are going clubbing today and everyone is  coming."  She explained. Sebastian got up and picked up the blue mini dress.

"This is a dress? It looks like a skirt!" I said examining the lack of material. She gave me a disapproving look.

"Trust me, its gonna look really nice on you. Come on lets go do your hair!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards my room. I gave Sebastian an apologetic look and went with Kat to my room.

 ☆ Sebastian ☆ 

Kat dragged Kendall away. I smiled to myself, she was totally looking at me.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Danny asked taking the remote out of my hand.

"Oh nothing." I said.

"What are you watching?" Casey joined in.

"Here comes Honey Boo Boo." I smiled at him.

"And why are you watching this?" He sat down beside me, picking up my shirt and looking at it with a disgusted expression.

"Kendall was watching it." I replied. He put the shirt on the floor and sat down.

"I see," he said, " Mr. I do everything Kendall says." He smiled and I glared.

"She's my best friend. I was just cheering her up."

Casey rolled his eyes "Yeah okay whatever." Both Casey and Danny knew how I felt about her, just not Matty, which I think is for the best. I grabbed the remote back and changed the channel to sports center.

Half an hour later, the front door slammed shut and in came a sweaty Matt who sat down with Danny on the other couch.

"Ew mate you smell bad, like really bad." Danny said holding his nose with one hand and waving his other back and forth.

"Well sorry I was working out, something you don't do." Matt retorted narrowing his eyes.

"Ladies don't seem to mind." Danny said putting his hands behind his head.

I threw a pillow at them. "Would you girls stop fighting?" I exclaimed. Casey started to crack up.

"What are you laughing about Pipsqueak?" Matty asked. I looked to Casey who was looking down the hall. I turned to see where he was looking and realized what he was looking at.

Kat walked into the room wearing a black strapless dress, with her auburn hair pin straight and her eyes dark with makeup. I must admit she looked really hot. And then in walked in Kendall. By this time everyone was dead quiet and looking at Kat, but I was staring right at Kendall. She was wearing a blue strapless dress cut in a low heart shape. Her dark brown hair was curled and she too had dark eye make-up. I thought Kat looked good, but wow, she looked even better.

"Daaaamn babe you look good." Matty said breaking my train of thought. She smiled and went to sit on his lap.

"Oh god Matt, you smell like shit." She said covering her nose

Everyone laughed and Danny added in an 'I told so'.

"I know, I know I'm gonna go take a shower."

"Good", she said, "but hurry up."

He got up and walked away, so did Danny, leaving Casey, Kat, Kendall and me.

"I thought you were going to wear the black one?" I asked.

"I was but I liked this one better." She replied.

"Well it does look nice on you." Anything does.

"Thanks." She mumbled awkwardly.

"I'm going to take a shower. Could you help me find something to wear after?" I said changing the subject. She smiled and nodded.

"Okay. Be out in ten." I replied

___________________________________________________________________________

Feedback? Vote? Sorry kinda filler-ish