Chapter 7: The Storm

ϟ  Kendall's P.O.V  ϟ

"When was the last time you even wore this?" I asked holding up a tiny striped shirt. I threw it at him and he looked at it.

"Aha I have no idea?" I  put the last bag in his closet.

"That's it! Only took 2 hours." I said sarcastically.

"Thank you K." I closed the door to his closet.

"No prob. Now I'm hungry wanna get some food?" To be completely honest considering my eventful day I was sort of nervous to walk in the living room. Sebastian who knows me all too well realised this and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Don't worry." He said. I smiled, it was like he read my mind.

As we turned the corner he tightened his grip. "Well that didn't take long." Matt said. I looked to the couch where everyone was sitting.

"What were you guys doing in there?" Danny said in a monotone voice still looking at the TV screen. I felt my face heat up. I pulled his arm off my waist.

"Matt we are not together. And Danny I was helping him clean his room".

Danny smirked at us, "Sure whatever you say."

Well it was kinda true, I was sort of helping him with his room. I gave Danny my best death glare and walked over to the fridge.

 ϟ Sebastian's P.O.V  ϟ

I walked over to the couch that Casey was sitting on. Matty shot me a glare and turned back to the screen. I sat down and looked to Casey who smiled at me.

Well this was awkward. I heard the fridge door slam shut and Kendall walk over. I turned around to see her with a bowl of cereal contemplating where to sit. She went next to Matt. God she was brave which made me want her even more. As she sat down Matt gave her a sort of hurt look and then quickly looked back to the TV screen.

"We're even." He said not even looking at her.

"What?" She asked.

"I kissed some random girl, you kissed Sebastian. Were even." I opened my eyes wide.

"Are we cool?" I asked him.

He looked at me, "I guess." I smiled and he gave me a weak smile back.

"But you have to go to the gym with me everyday for a month."He said.

"Deal."

I thought it was a pretty good deal considering I stole his girlfriend. To be honest I was quite surprised on how well Matt was taking all this. It actually made me suspicious. If someone stole my girlfriend I wouldn't talk to them like ever again, but that's me. Maybe Matt was different.

Two episodes of "The Big Bang Theory" later I got up and I walked to my room. I was so tired. This weekend was so eventful I was probably going to wake up late for school tomorrow. I ripped my shirt off and took off my pants so I was in my boxers. I laid down and covered myself with my blanket. What a long day.

ϟ  Kendall's P.O.V  ϟ

One by one everyone went to bed. It was Sunday and all. What am I doing tomorrow? Hmm I had some classes tomorrow then I was working at the local Starbucks. It will be good to get away from this drama. You would think living with 4 guys would be drama free but its not.

I clicked off the tv and walked to my room. I lied there looking at the ceiling for like half an hour.

BOOM! I lifted my head off the pillow. Oh god thunder. I was not scared of many things but thunder was one of them. BOOM! It struck again.

I got out of bed and tip-toed to Sebastian's room. Half way there the thunder struck again and I jumped into the air and sprinted into his room. Once I got there I jumped into his bed.

He moaned "What is it?" The thunder hit again with another loud boom. He then realised the situation.

"Oh thunder, don't worry babe it will be done soon." The next boom of thunder came moments later which made me grab Sebastian's arm.

He pulled me in closer "Your safe with me." I laid my head on his chest and finally fell asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________

90 Reads OMG thank you :) Remember vote and comment <3