Chapter 30: Family Dinner

Hey guys so I made a website for the book its in my profile description, it tells you when my next updates will be and shows new characters and such so check it out. Thanks for reading :) Also check out my new story How to Get Over Love

★ Sebastian's P.O.V ★

"Your family is coming right?" Kendall asked from the passengers side.

"That I know of." I replied.

"Can we get some food?" Jesse asked from the back seat.

"No."

"Why?" Danny whined.

"Because we are going to Kendall's house for dinner." I explained.

"I know but the ride is going to be another half an hour." Jesse groaned.

"Just wait will you." Kendall snapped, everyone went silent.

I glanced over to her, she had her arms across her chest staring out the window. I reached over and placed one of my hands on her leg.

"K are you alright?" I asked gently.

"Just brilliant." She muttered sarcastically. I sighed and rubbed my hand back and forth in the hopes of making her feel better. I can't bear seeing her upset, but then again her best friend did just leave. A few minutes later I felt her hand grasp mine. I glanced over again to see her playing with my hand absentmindedly. I smiled as I looked back out the windshield. I think seeing our families will be good for her, get her mind off things.

"Is Cassie coming?" She asked breaking the silence at last.

"Yup." I answered turning the heat up.

"Who is Cassie?" Danny asked.

"His sister." Jesse replied.

"Is she hot?"

"Danny!" I snapped.

"What? Its just a question." He replied. "So is she?" He asked again quieter thinking only Jesse could hear him.

"I can hear you." I turned the car into Kendall's parent's driveway and pulled out the keys. "Home sweet home." I said pulling the keys out of the ignition and looking at Kendall.

"Food!" Danny and Jesse yelled in unison and ran towards the house.

"Kendall if your not up to this-"

"I'm fine." She said quietly. I leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"Let's go then."

We both got out of the car and walked up to the front door. I rang the door bell.

"Come in." Kendall's mom yelled from inside. I opened the door and saw everyone in the living room and kitchen.

"Hey mum." I said walking over and hugging her.

"Hey honey, how was the ride?" She asked pulling away.

"Good uneventful."

"That's good." She smiled. "Where is Kendall? I already saw Jesse and some other kid run in here asking for food."

"Danny is the other kid and Kendall was just behind me a second ago." I said turning around to see she wasn't there.

"She had a rough day her friend went back to America this morning she is still pretty upset." I explained.

"Oh the poor thing well I better help Sherrie in the kitchen."

"Alright, where is Cassie?" I asked looking around.