Chapter 13: The Christmas Tree

:: Picture to the side is Sebastian ::

l Sebastian l

Everyone decided that they were going to come tonight for the tree picking. I grabbed a beanie out of one of my drawers and put it on my head as I walked into the living room.

"Alright so I can fit four in my car. So someone is going to have to go with Casey.

"I will."

I looked to Kat who walked over to Casey. Casey looked so happy his smile was from ear to ear.

"Okay Kat lets go. Meet you guys there."

Everyone looked quite confused on what just happened. And I was with them, that was so weird.

"Okay then well lets go guys." Kendall hopped up and grabbed my hand.

"I'm so excited!" She squealed I smiled. "Me too."

It took a good half an hour to get there. And during the whole entire ride we had a huge, meaningless conversation about Haylor.

"Harry doesn't deserve her." Danny said angrily, he has a thing for Taylor Swift. And I'm not going to lie she was very pretty and talented.

"NO Taylor does not deserve HIM." Kendall said defensively. She on the other hand loves Harry Styles, which makes me quite jealous at times. I shot a glare at Kendall who smiled at me sheepishly.

"Don"t worry babe I love you more." I smiled.

Then it hit me that was the first time she said she loved me....like for real. What  I am supposed to say back. Before I could say anything I noticed the sign for the Christmas tree farm and turned.

"We're here." I said still in shock of Kendall's comment. As everyone got out one by one I just sat there. Kendall glanced at me.

"Sebastian are you OK?" I nodded

"Yeah I'm fine, lets go pick a tree." We got out and joined the group.

l Kendall l

We spilt up Kat and I went one way then the boys went the other. I realized why Sebastian was quiet. I had said I loved him, and not jokingly like for real.

"What's up with you? You were like super excited like 5 minutes now you aren't talking.." Kat asked.

"I said that I loved him.." I said blushing.

"Did you like mean it?" I nodded my head, "Yeah I did." She smiled and hugged me.

"Aww K that's so cute. Come on lets pick our tree."

We walked around a while before meeting the guys in the very middle of the farm.

"KENDALL I FOUND THE PERFECT TREE!!" I looked to see Casey smiling and pointing  a tree. I walked around it to make sure it was perfect.

"Okay its perfect lets get it."    

It took some effort but we managed to get it into Casey's truck. We paid for it and headed off to a store to buy stuff to put on it.  The car ride there was pretty quiet I glanced at Sebastian a couple times. He was smiling like a complete idiot. I looked at the car's floor and smiled. We pulled into the parking lot.

"Kat and I will pick out the stuff. Meet you at home." Sebastian still smiling like a crazy person nodded.

"Okay see you there."  I got out and walked into the store with Casey and Kat.

l Sebastian l

"Sebastian would you stop smiling!!" I heard Matt's voice echo from the back. The smile left my face.