Chapter 6: Moving Out

:: Excuse The Mistakes ::

 Sebastian's P.O.V 

I placed my last shirt into one of my bags. All of a sudden I heard someone bang on my door. As I walked to the door it slammed open and in the doorway stood a very upset Kendall.

"K whats the matter?" She walked in, slammed the door behind her and ran into my arms. "

He broke up with me." She cried into my chest.

"Oh Kendall I'm so sorry this is all my fault."

"No its not."

"Yes it is!"

She lifted her face out of my chest. "What is all this?" She said looking at all the bags.

"I'm leaving.." She punched me in the chest.

" WHY!! I can't lose you too your my best friend!" I hugged her tight and tried not to show her how upset I really was.

"I think its for the best."

"Why is everyone saying that? No its not." She sobbed.

She pushed away from me and started to put my stuff away. I walked behind her taking the clothes out of her hands. I turned her around so that she would be facing me. I tilted her face up to mine and wiped the tears off her face. She out of nowhere grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my face towards hers. She kissed me passionately. Moments later she pulled away.

"Please don't leave." She whispered into my ear. I was in shock.

What had just happened?

I managed to get out, "Will you stop crying?" She nodded her head.

"Will you kiss me more often?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows. She laughed and wiped her eyes on her sleeve.

"Maybe."

"Well I will take a maybe as a yes. Now will you help me put this all away since your making me stay?"

She laughed "Yes."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Its very short but oh well... Love? Hate? Comment and Vote <3