Chapter 47

Y/n's POV
It's currently 7:05pm. Only 10 minutes left till I can see the love of my life. Well not in person, but I'm still so excited! We spent the last 30ish minutes trying to compose ourselves, as this will be the first time we're going to see and talk to Demi since she was referred.

I pick up my phone from the coffee table to check the time - 7:10pm. Oh lord, only 5 minutes left. Whilst everyone are having conversations to pass the time, I sit back and start to think all the things I want to say to Demi. I haven't really thought about it until now. I snap back into reality and look around to make sure no one noticed me. I look beside me to see Dianna giving me a concerned look.

"Y/n honey what's wrong?"
"I'm just nervous to see and talk to Demi again."
"Awh honey don't worry everything will go well and soon we can see her in person."
I smile at Dianna for comforting me, at the same time my phone starts to ring.

I grab my phone and look at the caller ID.

~Fiancé~

It's time. I accept the call and wait for it to connect. Everyone crowds around me and we wait. A few seconds later, the most beautiful face shows up on the screen.

"Demi!!" Screams Madi
"Hi guys! Hi baby"
"Hello love! How are you?" I ask, feeling a little stupid for asking such a dumb question.
"Aha I'm okay I'm doing a lot better"
I smile listening to Demi speak

For the next 30-40 minutes we spoke to Demi, catching up and updating her with things that happened to us whilst she's been gone. Demi's family then let me go to my room to talk to Demi privately, which I appreciate.

"Baby I'm so sorry for everything, I know how much me going back into rehab must be affecting you." I try my best not to tear up.

"It's okay Demi, your family have been so amazing these past few weeks. And we'll see each other soon!"

Demi smiles knowing I'm okay. We talk for a few more minutes before Demi had to leave. I go back downstairs to join the others and we watch a few episodes of 'Grey's Anatomy' until we decided to head off to bed.

A/n sorry for the lack of updates. I've been working on a new story and I'm so excited to share it with you all!! <33