Chapter 50

Date: December 20th 2018
The last 5 days Demi and Y/n had spent planning their winter wedding. They've both planned almost everything, from the colour schemes to what their dresses will be. Everything is set for the big day. Except one thing. Y/n doesn't have her mom to walk her down the aisle. Unless...

Y/n's POV
"I'll see you soon Dal bye" I say before hanging up our phone call. This morning I spent the majority of the time making sure some extra details were sorted for the wedding, with Dallas' help. Demi went shopping with Madison and her mom whilst I stayed home. God.. I love Dianna so much but seeing her relationship with Demi kills me. I wish I had that close of a relationship with my mom.

~Flashback~
"Mom I need to tell you something.."
"Of course sweetheart what is it?"
"I like girls and guys. I'm bi.."
"Y/n."
"Yes mom?"
"Get the hell out of my house!"
"M-mom.."
"NOW!"
~End of flashback~

Sigh..

It's okay I guess. I don't need her in my life. Ever since that day I never bothered calling. My mom doesn't even know I'm with Demi or that I'm engaged. Well I think, she might've seen something online. But that's besides the point. I wish she was here with me, and for my big day. My dad died when I was young so it's just me and my mom. But when I came out to her, it just became me...

Anyways back to wedding plans..

After I ended the call with Dallas, I fed dogs and sat down in the living room and began to flip through weddings magazines while I wait for Demi to come back home.

~Time Skip~

Demi's POV
"Bye Momma" I wave at my mom backing out of the driveway. Once she left I walk inside the house and go towards the living room. I notice y/n laying on the sofa with Batman and I smile.

"Hi love" I say softly
"Hi.." she replies

I sit down and put her legs over my lap, I look over to her and notice tears falling down her cheeks.

"Y/n? What's wrong?"
"We're getting married in 5 days."
"I know love. Do you not want to get married now?" I ask, nervous about the answer I'll receive.
"No I do, it's just.."
"Yes?"
"My mom won't be there. We haven't spoken in years after she kicked me out. I doubt she'll want to come."
"Oh y/n.."

I hear y/n cry again, so I cuddle up beside her and wipe away the tears from her cheeks.

"Baby don't worry, I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure this wedding is perfect. And if that means I have to fly to London and drag your mom here then that's what I'll do!"
Y/n laughs a little at my comment,
"I love you Demi"
"I love you too" I kiss her cheeks.

We decided to spend the rest of the day together with the dogs watching Grey's Anatomy instead of stressing about the wedding.