Chapter 20

TRIGGER WARNING-read at your own risk!!

Y/n's POV
I feel so guilty for having Demi fight my battles. She tweeted something last night but I didn't see what she said. I pulled out my phone to check and I smiled a little knowing she actually cares. I couldn't help myself but check the comments. The majority of them were her fans saying sorry and they never meant to hurt me like that. I rolled my eyes and turned my phone off then walked downstairs.

Demi was on the couch cuddling Batman and Ella while watching crime shows. I walked towards her and sat beside her, resting my head on her shoulder. "You okay today baby girl?" She asked. I nodded and smiled when Ella jumped onto my lap for cuddles. I giggled and pet her.

We spent the rest of the day chilling watching random things on the TV. Every once in a while I'd flinch from pain when Batman or Ella would jump on my arms. "Dems I'm just gonna go to the bathroom I'll be back in a minute." I got up to go when Demi grabbed my wrist, "Ow!" She let go feeling sorry, "Sorry babe, just could you leave the door open a little, like a crack?" I was confused on why she said that so I sat down beside her indicating she needed to explain. "I just want to make sure you're not going to hurt yourself again." I smiled a little then nodded, and walked off.

I walked in the bathroom and did as I was told, leaving the door open a little. I grabbed the blade from the high shelf and made sure I was out of sight from the door. I pulled down my leggings that I was wearing, then cut open my skin on both of my thighs. I sat there crying while I watched the blood trickle down my leg. All of a sudden Demi runs in and starts to cry.

She runs to the shelf to get bandages then comes towards me. She quickly bandaged my thighs. After she was done she held me tightly against her chest and let me cry. Once I calmed down, Demi picked me up bridal style and took me to the bedroom and laid me down gently on the bed. She laid next to me and I placed my head against her chest again. "I'll only ask if you want me too." She said calmly. I sighed but nodded telling her I'm ready to talk.

"Baby why again? Everything's sorted with my fans isn't it?" She asked trying to understand. "Yeah it is. It's just I feel like shit because I made you get mad at your fans for a stupid reason." She sighed and kissed my forehead, "Sweetie, them bullying you online is not a stupid reason for me to be mad at them. I care about you and love you so much. If anyone tries to hurt you in any way I will beat them up because you're my princess. Please promise me you'll talk to me if anything is on your mind and if you want to hurt yourself again, I hate seeing you so upset." I hugged her tight and nodded, "I promise Demi, I'm sorry for hurting myself again." "It's okay babe, as long as you're alright." I'm so grateful to be with Demi she's so caring and just amazing.

A/n I wanted to add something to this story because I was losing ideas to carry on. Please comment ideas you'd like me to write in later chapters💗

Also, THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!! I would have never thought my story would get this many reads!! Thank you all, I love you guys💗💗