Chapter 3

Demi POV
I don't really know why I gave y/n my number. I guess I was just really interested in getting to know her.
It was my day off today so I was chilling in my London apartment. I was in the living room watching crime shows when my phone buzzed,

(Demi's chats will be marked as 'D' and y/n will be marked as 'y')
Y: Hey it's y/n, I was hoping you'd like to go shopping with me?
D: Hey!! Sure I'd love to. Send me your address and I'll pick you up in an hour x
Y: Great! *random address*
D: See you soon!

I only have an hour to get ready before picking up y/n so I went to my bedroom and made my way to my walk in closet to pick out a casual outfit to wear. I decided on a plain white tee, black ripped jeans, a black bomber jacket and black boots.
(Picture above)
I went to grab my purse and left my apartment to pick up y/n.

{skip to the shopping mall}

Y/n and I spent a couple hours going from store to store, our hands full with countless bags, getting to know each other better. We talked about our hobbies and even found out we like similar things.
"Y/n are you hungry? Wanna go back to my place and chill?" I asked.
Y/n looked at me with a huge smile on her face then replied, "I'm starved! Sure let's go to yours!"

{at Demi's apartment}

Y/n POV
As we walked in the door I instantly felt my jaw drop as I was in awe of how gorgeous Demi's apartment was. We left our bags near the front door and Demi went to the kitchen as I followed standing awkwardly near the kitchen stools. Demi turned around and giggled, "You can sit you know. Make yourself comfortable" I smiled at her with embarrassment as I sat on the stool and scrolled on my phone until she walked towards me.

Demi placed a plate with pasta in front of me then in front of the seat opposite me and sat down. We both ate and talked about our lives and surprisingly it wasn't awkward, it felt like two best friends talking like usual. I told Demi some of my struggles in the past and how I became a fan of hers and she smiled knowing how much she had helped me.

We both finished eating and I checked the time on my phone. 6:30pm.
"It's pretty late, I should be going now." Demi frowned at what I said then replied back, "Do you want to stay the night here? Like a sleepover and we can watch movies!"
"Oh my god, yes!! We'll have so much fun!"

{skip to 10pm}

Time had passed and we had watched a few movies. I was struggling to keep my eyes open and focus on the tv so I asked Demi if It was alright for me to go to bed. She nodded her head and showed me to my room. She then disappeared for a few minutes and returned with an oversized T-shirt and some shorts for me to sleep in since I didn't have anything with me and nothing suitable in the shopping bags. I went to the bathroom across the hall and changed while Demi went to get ready for bed in her bedroom.

I laid on my bed and went through some messages but then I heard a knock come from my door and Demi came into my room and walked towards me with open arms to hug me.
"Goodnight y/n see you tomorrow morning!"
I hugged her back and said goodnight before she turned off my lights and left.
I got comfortable and let sleep take over my body.

A/n thank you guys for reading💗let me know what you want me to write next. Xx