Chapter 6

Demi's POV

Work has been crazy for the last 6 months. I released a single and have been doing lots of interviews since then. Today I'm going to go on the Ellen show to promote my single and other things coming up, I'm so excited!!

I was in my dressing room backstage of the Ellen show waiting for my turn to go on for my interview. I was the second person to go on, before me was Justin Bieber. As I was waiting a crew member came and lead me to the side of the stage minutes before I was going on.

"Please welcome my good friend, DEMI LOVATO!"

As I walked out I waved to the audience, who were on their feet screaming excitedly. I made my way to Ellen and hugged her before sitting down and looking out at the audience to see their faces. As I scanned the crowd of people I noticed a familiar face, but I couldn't remember where I had seen them. I carried on with the interview and I had a great time.

The show had ended and I asked Ellen if I could talk to the girl I noticed before. She smiled back at me and said she'll have one of the crew members take the girl to my dressing room. I waited for about 5 minutes when someone knocked on the door. I let them in and stood there was the young girl. I let her in and closed the door, gesturing her to come sit on the couch.

We talked for a few minutes and I realised it was y/n from London!!

"What are you doing in LA? Don't you have college?" I asked her confused.

She smiled at me and laughed then replied back to me "I actually graduated a few months ago and now I moved here and I have a job at a record company!"

"Congrats! We need to meet up sometime and catch up some more" I told her making her smile again and agreeing. We talked a little longer before I was told by my manager that we had to go to the studio. So we said our goodbyes and I left.