Chapter 29

Demi's POV
"I-i-it w-w-was R-R-Rita..." She stuttered, trying to calm down. "What did you say?" I asked baffled. "Rita, she wants to take me away from you." As she spoke, I felt my blood boiling with anger, no one is taking my girl away from me. Especially that bitch. I lead Y/n to the couch in the corner of the room and called Max using my phone. In less than 5 minutes he showed up and I explained him the situation. "So Max I need you to have the security search for Rita all over the venue and let me know if you find her. Also, I need you to stay with Y/n throughout the concert until I come back." He nodded and went on his phone to call the other security guards. I kissed Y/n's head and gave her a hug before leaving for the show. I would have cancelled the show for tonight because Y/n is really shaken up, but fans have already arrived and it's too late to do anything since the show starts in less than 15 minutes.

The show ended and I wasted no time, I ran to my dressing room, to then find Y/n asleep on the couch and Max was stood near her. I sighed with relief then walked to Max to talk about any updates on Rita. "I'm sorry Demi, my team have searched the entire venue but there is no sign of Rita." I nodded and sighed with disappointment. I walk to the couch where Y/n is and stroked her back. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled to see me. "Do you want to go to the hotel with me babygirl?" I asked trying to forget about the news I received a few minutes ago. She nodded and got up then followed me and Max to the hotel which was a few minutes away. We cuddled on our bed and fell asleep.

The next day was my day off, so I made it my mission to keep Y/n safe and to try and track down Rita. Thankfully she's also a celebrity so it shouldn't be that hard. We were in the living room and Y/n was watching TV while I was on my phone stalking Rita's social media. I was watching her stories on Instagram to try and see where she was from the background. She posted various pictures of herself in front of a garden full of flowers, and stupidly she tagged the location- Columbus Park of Roses. She posted these stories 30 minutes ago so hopefully she's still there. I got up from the couch and went to get dressed. I chose to wear one of Y/n's hoodies and a pair of Fabletics leggings and trainers. I went to Y/n and told her I'll be back in a few hours and there will be security outside the room the entire time so she will be safe, then I kissed her and left with Max.

We made it to the park and I kept watching all of Rita's stories and other social media posts and it looks like the same location which made me relieved. We walked around searching for her, until Max spotted a young woman with blonde hair taking pictures of the roses. I try to look at her face to see if I recognised her and it was definitely Rita. I gave Max a nod of approval and he called the other security guards from the SUV. They all went to Rita, except Max, and grabbed her then walked towards me with her. Once she noticed it was me her face went whiter than a ghost. Max called the police and explained everything, they then said to keep ahold of her and they'll come and arrest her. I wanted to do damage of my own, so once Max ended the call I walked up to Rita, my eyes not leaving hers, and lifted my hand and made it in a fist. I wanted to beat this bitch up so much, she had no right showing up to MY concert and try to persuade MY fiancé to leave me!! I was so close to punching her in the face, just at that moment when I felt arms hold onto me and pull me away. I looked to see who it was, "Y/n?" I asked confused since I thought I left her at home. "Yes babe it's me, what are you doing??" She let go of me but held my hands. "I wanted to beat up Rita for what she did to you. How did you know I was here?" "I asked the security you left at the hotel and they told me." I nodded then Y/n was about to speak again when she was interrupted by sirens. We looked to our right to see two police cars and a group of officers. A few went to Rita and handcuffed her then took her away while two others came towards Y/n and I.

I thanked the officers and shook their hands and they left. Y/n looked at me with teary eyes. "What's wrong babe, Rita won't hurt you anymore. We can live our life peacefully now." I stated to try to make her smile. She gave me a small smile but kept her gaze at the police cars that were driving away. "I just didn't expect all this. I thought we'd talk it out then it'll be over and done with." She sighed so I gave her a hug and we went to the SUV I came in with Max while the other security guards went in the SUV Y/n drove. We made it back to the hotel and we turned on the news on the TV, and of course it's all over the news that Rita's been arrested. At least there's no information about me being involved, or Y/n. I turned off the TV and went to the bedroom with Y/n following me. We sat on the bed and cuddled when I spoke, breaking the silence. "Baby.." she looked at me to show she was listening. "Would you ever leave me for Rita or for someone else?" I asked looking down not wanting to see her facial reaction. She lifted my chin with her finger and kissed my lips slowly. "No babygirl I wouldn't. You're my whole life. She's nothing to me and I only want you." I smiled and snuggled up with her, placing my head on her chest then closing my eyes to fall in a peaceful slumber.