Chapter 22

Demi's POV
Today has finally arrived!! My album releases today and I can't wait! I've been tweeting non stop for the last week counting down the days and my fans are going crazy! I'm so happy after months of hard work putting this album together it's finally ready to be released for the world to hear.

It's currently 3:30pm and my party for the release will start at 5:30 tonight and the actual release will be at 6:00. I'm so excited I'm going to be will all my friends and team who helped me along the way and my entire family will be flying out to stay with me and Y/n too. The only thing is Y/n doesn't know that and she hasn't even met my family yet and we've been together for two years. We have a good explanation though. We both have been so busy with work and my family hasn't been able to fly out so we could never see each other. But finally they're free so they can come to LA and they can meet my beautiful girlfriend for the first time.

This morning myself and Y/n went to get our nails and hair done for the party and now we're making sure everything's perfect and ready.

4pm. Only 1 hour and 30 minutes till people show up. I decided to have the party at mine and Y/n's house since it's literally a mansion so it can fit all the guests. My hair and makeup crew are here helping me get ready while Y/n is trying to kept me calm. I can't help it though, I'm so nervous it's not even funny!

Finally after an hours work I'm finally ready for my album release party!! I decided to wear a grey strapless dress with grey heels and silver accessories. Then my makeup artist did a beautiful natural smokey eye look. And my hair was tied into a braid with extensions, because I'm extra.

 And my hair was tied into a braid with extensions, because I'm extra

Y/n's POV
people were already filling up the house for the party. I know Demi's already really nervous because she wants everything to be perfect, especially since she's a perfectionist. But from the look of it everything is going well. I messaged Demi asking where she was because she still hasn't come out of our bedroom since I left her to finish getting ready. She replied back saying she was coming down the stairs now so I speed walked to the stairs to see her grand entrance.

Suddenly I see the most beautiful woman walking elegantly down the steps in a light grey strapless dress. My jaw dropped watching the beautiful woman in front of me. Once Demi was stood in front of me she giggled and kissed my lips. "You look stunning Demi!!" "So do you babygirl!" I smiled at her then lead her to stay Hi to people. Once we made the rounds and made conversation with people, Demi took my hand and lead me to a quiet corner in the living room. "So babe I don't really know how to say this but my family are coming tonight and you're going to meet them." She said whist plastering a grin on her face. I gave her a small smile knowing I couldn't hide my nervousness from her. "Don't worry babe they'll love you. You're such an amazing person so don't be scared!" Demi said reassuring me.

Demi's POV
15 minutes went by and the front door opened and stood there was none other than my parents and sisters. Once they saw me they had massive smiles on their faces and I ran to them, trying my best not to trip since I'm wearing heels. "Mom, Eddie, Dallas, Mad you made it!!" I shouted over the loud music so they could hear me. They were all so excited to see me, we all hugged then I lead them to the living room where I left Y/n. Once we were with her I placed my hand on Y/n's lower back and smiled at her then I spoke, "Guys I want you to meet Y/n. She's my girlfriend and we've been dating for 2 years now. I've wanted you to meet her for a while but we never had free time to visit you in Dallas because of our schedules." I realised I was rambling on so I stopped talking and waited for their reaction. Thankfully my Mom smiled and hugged Y/n, then Eddie shook her hand and Dallas and Maddie hugged her too.

They were all making conversation and getting along, when Scooter, my manager, interrupted us to talk to me. "Sorry to take you away from your family but I need you to go on the stage set up because it's 2 minutes till it's 6:00. I nodded my head then walked off with Scooter to go to the stage.. A timer was on the TV screen that was showing the countdown till the release. I got everyone's attention and the music quietened and everyone was counting down. 30, 29, 28, 27.... each time they shouted out a number I was getting more and more nervous. I scanned the crowd for Y/n and thankfully I found her. I gave her a look so she knew I wanted her to come on the stage. She nodded instantly and ran towards the stage then stood next to me allowing me to hold her hand. She squeezed my hand for reassurance and gave me a smile. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6....

Omg it's happening!! 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Just at that moment everyone shouted out "TELL ME YOU LOVE ME" in unison and I smiled at the support everyone here was showing. I hugged Y/n tight then let go to kissed her passionately, breaking the kiss for air. I then hugged Scooter and the rest of my team. I was handed a microphone by the DJ I hired, giving me the impression I had to make a speech. I took a deep breath and said whatever came to my head.

"Thank you all so much for coming here tonight to celebrate the release of my album, Tell me you love me!! I'm so happy to have found an amazing Team who has worked their asses off helping me create this album. I want to thank Scooter Braun, my manager who has helped me through all this and never gave up on me and my ideas for this project. And of course I want to thank the love of my life, Y/n. Without her I wouldn't be here announcing my 6th album because in all honesty she inspired me to name it 'Tell me you love me'. One of the first moments we met I asked her to sing for me and she sang this beautiful song and when we started dating we completed the song and she let me use it for my album. So thank you and I love you Y/n"

Once I finished the speech everyone cheered and went back to dancing along to the music which was loud again. I took out my phone and checked Instagram, my Lovatics were going crazy and sending me screenshots of them buying the album on iTunes and listening to the songs for the first time. I'm so happy they loved it. The rest of the night I partied with my favourite people in the world and I couldn't be more happier.

A/n this chapter was sooo long omg but I just wanted to address something. I know scooter Braun wasn't Demi's manager when she released TMYLM but I prefer him over that bitch Phil so I'm making Scooter her manager instead💗