Chapter 52

Date: December 23rd 2018

Demi's POV
Our plane just landed in LAX and it's currently 7:30am, LA time. Thankfully the flight was during the night so we could sleep through it. Although every once in a while, some fans or their parents would come to our seats and ask for a picture, which at first I didn't mind but then they would come over when I was trying to sleep. Oh well, life as a celeb, right?

Once we grabbed all our bags at baggage claim, Max, Allison and I headed towards the carpark where my driver should be waiting for us.

"How are you feeling Allison?" I ask as we enter the carpark.
"A lot more nervous than before. I can't get my head around the fact I'm going to see my daughter again."
I nod understandingly.

We make it to the car and Max takes the bags into the trunk of the car. Although I offered to help, he insisted that Allison and I hop in and wait for him. After 10 minutes went by, Max closed the trunk, sat in the car and we were on our way to my house.

An hour went by and we're 10 minutes away from home. I texted Y/n to let her know that we're almost there, not mentioning that her mother is with me.

We made it home, Max and my driver helped take the bags out of the car then left. Leaving Allison and I alone. We grab our bags before walking into the house.

I leave my bags beside the stairwell and tell Allison to do the same.

"You're house is beautiful Demi!" Allison says as she looks around the foyer.
"Thank you. I'm going to look for Y/n. She'll probably be in the bedroom. If you'd like you can sit in the living room while I bring her down." I say as I lead Allison to the living room. She nods and goes to sit on the couch.

I leave the room and walk upstairs to the master bedroom. I carefully open the door, in case Y/n is still asleep. I look over to the bed and see Y/n laying down scrolling on her phone.

I tiptoe towards the bed, trying my best not to make any sounds. Once I reach the bed I sit beside her and wrap my arm around her.

"Hi baby!" I exclaimed
"Oh my god Demi!! You're back!" She replies excitedly once she realises it's me.
I giggle at her excitement and I kiss her forehead.

"Baby I've got a little surprise for you."
"What is it?"
"Follow me to the living room first." I advise
She nods and gets out of bed.

We walk down the stairs and walk into the living room.

Y/n's POV
I follow Demi down the stairs to the living room. My mind thinking of many things she could surprise me with.
"Babe please tell me what it is. You know I hate surprises" I whine
Instead of answering my question, she just laughs.

We make it to the living room and I walk in first, nervous to see what's in the room.

I felt my eyes widen. Is that who I think it is?

"M-mom?" I gasp..

A/n: don't hate me for ending it there😂😭