Chapter 32

TRIGGER WARNING- read at your own risk!!

Demi's POV
She's gone. My babygirl is gone. I don't have anyone. I've been stuck in the music room for the past few hours writing song after song, all of them with the same story behind them. As I sing the last verse on one song I end up bursting in tears. I need Y/n, I need to feel her warm body when she hugs me tight. I sigh and walk upstairs to the bedroom. It's Friday night and I'm home alone, so I decide I'll go out to the club. Nothing can go wrong if I go, can it?

I changed into a crop top and blue jeans, paired with white trainers and I tied my hair in a ponytail. And of course my hoop earrings which I lovee!!

I grabbed my purse and called an Uber before walking out of the house and locking the door

I grabbed my purse and called an Uber before walking out of the house and locking the door. I made it to the club and thankfully there wasn't any paps so no one knows I'm here. I walked in the crowded room and went straight to the bar. My mind was somewhere else, I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. I feel so numb and dead inside, and I don't have anyone to talk to. I ordered a drink and went to sit in the dark corner of the bar so no one sees me, then took sips of my drink as tears welled up in my eyes. It was already past midnight, and after a few more drinks I was a little tipsy so I called an Uber and walked out of the club.

I made it home and went straight to the bathroom. I felt so nauseous from all the alcohol in my body, I threw up instantly in the toilet. I leaned against the wall, crying from pain and sadness. What has my life become?? I wasn't even thinking I opened the cabinets in the bathroom and grabbed a blade. It was the same blade Y/n used a couple months back. I hid it from her but I never got rid of it. I stretched out my arm and placed many horizontal lines all over my wrists. I watched as the blood trickled down my arm staining my jeans. I felt numb, lost. What have I done?! I've thrown away 6 years sobriety like it was all for nothing.

I cleaned up the cuts and bandaged my arms before changing into pjs and getting into bed. I went in my phone and was just about to text Y/n when instead I received a text from her.

Fiancé😍💗: Hi Dems! I hope you're okay I miss you so much!! I'm just letting you know I'm not gonna be home tomorrow after all. We've decided to extend our trip a little longer! Talk tomorrow boo💗
Fiancé😍💗: Were going to be gone for a week so I'll be back next Saturday💗I love you!!

Great. After all that's happened tonight I find out I'm going to be alone for another week. I was writing a reply back thinking if I should tell her I've relapsed, then I decided to delete the text and just say

D: Okay babe see you next week! I love you too💗

I sighed and switched off my phone and left it on the nightstand as I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep.

{Skip to next Saturday- Y/n comes home today}

This past week has been a rollercoaster of emotions. All I've done is drink and take drugs. I've self harmed maybe three more times since last Friday. The entire living room was covered with bottles and I was laid on the couch hating the world. I didn't care if the house wasn't clean, if my career was ruined because of my mistake or if Y/n finds me dead at some point. I closed my eyes trying to fall asleep, until I heard the door slam close and I knew that only meant one thing- Y/n is home.

I didn't even bother to move from the couch, let alone clean up all the bottles. I kept my eyes closed as I heard footsteps grow louder and louder, then the sound of the living room door opening and 1...2...3... "OMG DEMI!!"