Chapter 24

Y/n's POV
Today is the last day Demi's family are going to stay here, then early tomorrow morning they're leaving for their flight back to Dallas. I can tell Demi's upset about them leaving because she hardly sees them and now she's going on tour in less than a month so God knows when the next time she'll see them. This morning we all went out to have breakfast since no one could be bothered to cook. Then we spent a few hours walking in the park and going shopping.

We eventually came back home and we all chilled in the living room watching Netflix. Halfway through the movie Demi asked Maddie to go upstairs with her, which she agreed, and they left. They didn't come back for like 30 minutes.

Demi's POV
I figured now would be the best time to talk to Maddie since everyone is occupied with the movie so we won't be disturbed. We were all sat on the couches when I looked over to Maddie, "Mads could you come upstairs with me real quick?" "Sure Demi" and with that we both went upstairs to the master bedroom.

We both sat on the bed and I smiled at Maddie then I spoke. "Mad I just want to ask, how do you feel about me and Y/n?" As I said my question Maddie's face lit up and she grinned, "Demi I love her!! She's so fun and nice." I was relieved hearing that my baby sister liked my girlfriend, well hopefully soon to be fiancé...

"Well Maddie I'm so happy to hear that! I have something to tell you. I'm going to propose to Y/n soon!" When I spoke those words Maddie jumped of the bed and danced around in excitement, I laughed at her silliness then gestured for her to come towards me so I could hug her. "I love you baby girl" "I love you to Demi" we hugged for a couple minutes then went back downstairs to join the others. I couldn't help myself I was smiling like a freak.

{skip to the next morning}

I woke up from the sound of my alarm. I turned it off and check the time, 5:45am. I look over at Y/n making sure I didn't wake her then got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Once I brushed my teeth and freshened up I walk downstairs to see my whole family already eating breakfast at the table. I say good morning to them, then poured myself a bowl of cereal. It was almost time for my family to leave for the airport and I was so upset! I don't know when I'm going to see them again since I'm going on tour soon and I can't stand not seeing their beautiful faces.

6:30. We needed to leave in a few minutes so I run back to my room and change into something comfortable and brush my hair then tied it into a bun. I wanted to drive my family to the airport and say my goodbyes there. I walk over to Y/n who was still asleep and kiss her softly on her lips to wake her up. Once I kissed her she instantly kissed back, letting me know she was awake. "Babe do you want to come down and say goodbye? I'm going to take everyone to the airport now" she nods then gets out of bed, following me downstairs. Everyone is stood near the front door with their suitcases waiting for me. They all hug Y/n goodbye then walked outside putting their belongings in the car. I kiss Y/n's cheek then get in the car and drive off.

We make it to LAX and by now I couldn't hold back my tears. We get out of the car and my mom noticed my eyes watering, so she hugs me tight and kisses my forehead. I then hug Eddie, then Dallas and finally Maddie. We then all do a group hug and I watch them walk away into the distance. I go back into the car and drive home. I got home and saw it's around 7:30 so I decided to go back to bed and try to sleep but I ended up crying myself to sleep.

I wake up again and check the time. It's 12:35pm. Somehow I slept through the entire morning. I go downstairs and see Y/n in the kitchen making macaroni and cheese. I walk over to the kitchen island and sit down, resting my head on the counter. Y/n sits beside me and begins to stroke my back, "Are you alright baby?" I shake my head no and I end up crying again. This time I lift my head and lean on Y/n's shoulder. She hugs me and comforts me, trying to calm me down. I eventually stop crying and give her a sad smile to let her know I'm a little better. After a few minutes we go and eat the macaroni and cheese that Y/n made and cuddle for the rest of the day.

A/n this chapter is so bad I'm sorry!! It'll get better I promise!