Chapter 25

Demi's POV
This week is my last week with Y/n before I leave for tour. We haven't discussed what's going to happen since that one day but I'm scared to bring it up again because I know what's going to happen. She's going to say she can't join me on tour because of work. I wish she could come with me for the whole 4 months but I know she has responsibilities here in LA.

I was in call with Scooter Braun, my manager, for almost an hour finishing up little details before we start the first concert next week Monday. Once I had finished the call I go downstairs to the living room to join Y/n who is already here watching TV. I sit next to her and snuggle up into her as we watch the show when she speaks, "So babe I know this week is our last week before you go on tour and I know you're upset because I can't go with you but I have a surprise!!" I look at her waiting for her to carry on but she just smirks. "And you'll find out what the surprise is on Friday." I roll my eyes, "OH COME ON!! I have to wait 2 days until I can find out what this surprise is?!! Are you KIDDING ME??" I whine. She giggles and smirks again "Yup that's right and by the way... NO HINTS!!" I roll my eyes again and pretend to be mad at her which made her laugh and tackle me with hugs and kisses all over my face. "Babeee I'm sorry but you'll love it!!" She says, trying to annoy me. I give in and start to tackle her with tickles which made her laugh uncontrollably. Eventually I stop and we watch all our favourite Disney movies for the rest of the day.

{The next day}

Y/n's POV
Alright so I only told Demi I had a surprise for her just to annoy her but I actually do have one, it's just not completely ready. I've been taking lots of phone calls and meetings with my boss to figure out how I can go on tour with Demi the entire 4 months and not lose my job. Luckily I work at island records and Demi's signed there so it's not a problem. I have another phone call meeting with my manager today in around 20 minutes so I go to my office in our house and lock the door so Demi doesn't come in then I call my boss. Surprisingly when he answered Scooter Braun was with him. "Oh Scooter Hi!" I say. "Y/n how are you?" He asks smiling. I answer him then my boss starts to speak.

"Well Y/n I've been speaking with Scooter here and we both think it's a great idea for you to go on tour with Demi. You won't need to worry about work because the other staff members can do your work while you're gone." They both smile and I squeal in excitement, "Thank you so much!!" Once we finish talking we end the call and I know I need to do something special for Demi to tell her the big news. Since I said she'll find out on Friday, which is in two days, I have enough time to plan the perfect date. I book a reservation at Demi's favourite restaurant for Friday evening then on Friday morning we'll have a full girly day to prepare for tour. Tomorrow Demi's going to be doing interviews so she'll be too busy so Friday is the day.

{Friday}

I wake up extra early making sure I was awake before Demi so I can make her breakfast in bed. I run downstairs to the kitchen to make her pancakes and coffee before taking it to the bedroom on a tray. I place it on the nightstand beside the bed and kiss her soft lips to wake her up. Once I break the kiss she opens her eyes and smiles. "Morning Dems." "Morning love." She sits up in bed and I pick up the tray and place it on her lap. "Awh babe you didn't have to make me breakfast," "Too late I already did." I smile and sit beside her.

We finished eating so we go to get dressed for our girly day. I made appointments beforehand for us to get our nails done and hair styled. I put on a crop top and jeans and Demi put on a blue leather jacket and blue ripped jeans with heels.

 I put on a crop top and jeans and Demi put on a blue leather jacket and blue ripped jeans with heels

We spent around 2 hours in the nail salon then paid and left to go to the hair salon. I got a simple french tip and Demi got nude nails with a clear tip

 I got a simple french tip and Demi got nude nails with a clear tip

Then Demi decided she wanted to cut her hair and dye it light brown. I decided to leave my hair as it is. Then it was time to go back home and get ready for our dinner reservation.

We're half way through our meal when I notice Demi constantly looking at me, "Babe what's wrong?" She takes a deep breath and speaks "Well you told me I'm going to find out what my surprise is today and you haven't said anything yet." I giggle at her which made her frown, "Y/n!!" "Okay, Okay. Well your surprise is I'm going on tour with you the whole 4 months!!" Demi was in a state of shock, then smiled from ear to ear. "Omg YAY!!!" She kisses me passionately then hugs me tight before continuing with our dinner.

We get home and the entire drive back Demi was going on and on about the different activities we can do in the different countries and how we can go explore and be like tourists. "Demi you do realise you're going to be singing most of the time?" I laugh. "Well yeah but on my days off we can do all those things!" I giggle and wrap my arms around her waist pulling her close to me, then kiss her lips slow but passionately. "Whatever you say babygirl"