Chapter 12

Y/n POV
It's been a few days since Demi and I made our relationship public, and I was happy about it at first because nearly all of her lovatics were so sweet and accepted us together. But I can't help but read all the hate we're getting. Demi saw me read the hate comments on my tweet and she told me to stop and to not listen to them but I can't help it.

I got out of bed and went to the kitchen to make Demi breakfast, since she stayed at mine last night. I decided to make her an omelette.

I had just set the food in the dining room when a tired Demi walked in and sat down with a grumpy face. "Aw babe what's wrong?" I asked giggling. "Nothing baby, just didn't get much sleep." She replied. I shrugged my shoulders and sat down across from her.

We finished eating and just chilled out for a while until we had to get ready for work. I had multiple meetings today, yet none of them were with Demi.
I got ready, dressed up in a white dress that hugs my curves perfectly, and left for work.

It's now 6:25pm and my last meeting of the day was about to begin. I didn't know who it was with since my boss called me to set this up without telling me who it was with. So let's just say I'm slightly unprepared. I was setting up in the conference room, when I heard the door open. "Y/n, it's been a while." Spoke a familiar voice. I turned around, and oh lord, stood there was none other than Rita Ora. My Ex girlfriend.

"Rita! You look so good!" I opened my arms to hug her which she gladly accepted. We then sat down and started the meeting. Every once in a while, Rita would move a little closer to me. And to be honest, I didn't mind it. It felt good and comfortable.

The meeting had ended and Rita came towards me to hug me again. I hugged her back then let go All of a sudden I felt her soft lips on mine. We kissed for a few seconds until I broke it. "Rita we can't do that! I have a girlfriend and I'm happy!" Rita looked disappointed when I said that but I knew she understood. "Well you know if it doesn't work out, you have my number so call me" she winked at me then left. I stood there baffled at what just happened. I just kissed another woman and the woman I love is at home waiting for me.

I managed to drive myself home, making sure to stop at a florist to buy Demi roses, then walked inside. "Babe! I'm home!" I called out while taking my shoes off. I walked towards the kitchen counter to lay the roses down, when I felt arms snake around my waist. I turned around to see Demi smiling at me, with her eyes filled with lust. She kissed my lips then slowly moved down to my neck before taking my hand and lead me upstairs to the bedroom. I knew what she wanted. But after what happened earlier I don't think I can.

Demi was sat on my lap, one leg on each side of me, kissing my neck and moving down. I stopped her before she went too far, feeling guilty as I did. "I'm sorry baby but not tonight, I'm really tired." I took her off of my lap and I laid in bed closing my eyes to sleep. I knew she was going to be mad at me tomorrow for doing that. Ugh! My life is so complicated.

A/n I wanted to add something to this story since I thought it was getting a bit boring. What do you guys think?