Chapter 13

Demi's POV
I woke up from Y/n's phone blowing up with messages. I looked over at her and she was peacefully sleeping. I leaned over and grabbed her phone from the nightstand. I figured the messages were from her boss or family, but I glanced at the screen. Tears starting to form in my eyes.

Rita: Yesterday was fun x
Rita: We should meet up sometime x
Rita: And maybe we could carry on from where we left off?😏💗

This can't be true. Y/n would never cheat. Did she cheat on me?? I left her phone and quietly got out of bed and went to my closet. I changed into an oversized hoodie and leggings then grabbed my keys and left. I jumped into my car and drove. Everything is just a blur. I don't even know where I'm going. I just drove. Far away from Y/n.

I ended up at the HOLLYWOOD sign. I'm sure she won't find me here. I mean if she looks for me, which she won't because she'll go to that other girl.

Around 2 hours had passed and my phone was blowing up with messages and calls from Y/n.

Y: Babe? Where are you?
Y: Are you ok?
Y: Dems, baby please answer me. Xx

She really had the nerve to call me babe, baby and add kisses!! When she fucking cheated on me?!

I was getting kinda hungry since I skipped breakfast and came here. I decided to go back home and just ignore Y/n. I drove back to my house and went straight to the kitchen. I had some cereal then went to my bedroom. Y/n was still messaging me none stop and calling me even though I didn't answer. I tucked my self into bed then cried myself to sleep.

7pm. Damn I was asleep pretty much all day. I turned over in my bed and saw on the other side of the bed laid a bouquet of roses and a card. I groaned at the thought that Y/n came to my house without me knowing. I sat up leaning my head on the headboard and read the card.

Dems, I'm sorry for what I did. I've been thinking all day what could have made you so upset and then I realised you might've seen the messages on my phone. Please come to my house and I'll explain EVERYTHING. You need to believe me when I say that I didn't cheat on you! Please babygirl I love you soo much I'd never hurt you. Xx

I cried again reading the card. How can I trust her after what she did. Then again I don't know the full story. I decided to get out my bed and go to her house. This is probably the worst decision I've made but here we go again (hehe see what I did there😏)