Chapter 16

Y/n's POV
I'm SO excited for mine and Demi's home to be completed. We go to see the house being built every other day when we don't have work. The builders said it'll be done by next week or the week after then we can DECORATE!! If you didn't know already I LOVE to decorate. I sometimes think to myself why I didn't go into interior design as a profession. Oh well, I love what I do now and I get to work with my baby girl so that's a plus.

Today my schedule is free and I have nothing else to do and neither does Demi so we thought we'd go check up on the construction. I threw on one of Demi's hoodies and a pair of jeans with some vans and made my way to the car. I waited for Demi for like 15 minutes because she always glams up every time we go out, even if it's just to go to Starbucks for a coffee.

She finally came out and she looked breathtaking!! She got in and buckled up then turned to look at me. She giggled at me for staring at her. "Like what you see?" She said smirking. I nodded my head and just kissed her soft lips then drove to our new home.

We both walked into the house to find the builders for an update. We finally found them in our master bedroom. "Hey guys! How are our favourite builders?!" Demi's said smiling. They all answered back enthusiastically and the boss gave us an update.

"Well Ms Lovato and Y/l/n, I'm happy to announce your home will be done by Friday!" Demi and I jumped up and down in excitement and then ran towards the boss to hug him. He laughed as he hugged us back then let go. I can't believe it, in two days our dream home will be complete and we can finally start making it come to life with our style.

{skip to Saturday}

Our house is finally built and now I can decorate!! Myself and Demi are at IKEA to buy our furniture for the house and it's kinda frustrating because we both have slightly different taste. Eventually she let me take over the whole decorating process while she went to the studio to work. I wanted to make everything special since Demi spent most of her money for this house to make it perfect for us. I mean I did offer to pay for it but every time I did she got upset and wanted to use her money.

Before she left I asked to use her phone and gave a crappy reason why. She handed me her phone and I opened up the Pinterest app on her phone then sent myself lots of pictures she pinned. Most of them were all inspiration for interior design. It's so cute how she goes on Pinterest for inspiration!!

Once she left I tried to find similar furniture and decoration that were on the pictures then paid. I know doing all this will be stressful considering the fact I do have a job, so I hired the best interior designer to help me. We had a meeting today so once I left IKEA I went straight to the new house. I saw her stood at the entrance waiting then smiled when she saw me.

"Hello Ms Y/l/n, my name is Samantha Bennett, I'm so excited to be working on this project with you!" I smiled from ear to ear knowing she is the perfect person to help. We walked in and I showed her all the pictures off of Pinterest and she knew instantly what to do.

We both said our goodbyes before she said to come back in a weeks time. I trusted her with this project, I know she won't fuck anything up. I left to go back to Demi's house and waited for her to come back from work. I decided to put on a movie and snuggle up on the sofa with Batman, Demi's puppy. I closed my eyes for a bit, eventually falling asleep.

I woke up and checked the time. 2am. I looked to my right and saw Demi lay beside me fast asleep. I smiled at the view then laid my head on a pillow, gently pulling Demi into me so I can cuddle her. I eventually fell asleep again.