Chapter 9

Louis's POV

Louis. Will you be my boyfriend?

The question racked my head. Boyfriend?! I was so excited and scared at the same time. What if he only wanted to be my boyfriend, because of our kid? What if he wants to but he doesn't really love me? You dumbass he said he loved you just today! As me and my subconscious fought over the subject I finally heard Harry's voice.

"It's okay if you don't want to be. I understand..."

"No!" I shouted not letting Harry finish his sentence. He looked me in confusion, but behind it was sadness and fear. Fear of me saying no. Well I kinda just said it. "Haz. I'd love to be your boyfriend."
"But you just said no?" He blurted out more confused than ever.
"As in no to your next statement. The if you don't want to be, I understand statement. Cause I want to be." Harry's eyes filled with water on the brink of falling over the edge. If I said Haz. I love you. the waterworks would power up. Instead I wrapper him in a huge and gave him a kiss on the cheek. After a few lovey dove minutes, we paid for our food and left the restaurant. I wouldn't mind if we stayed there all day. But Harry has a meeting with his father and I have a date with the Harry Potter films. Harry Potter Week!!!
_________________

Harry's POV.

I'm so glad Louis said yes. I still have butterflies and I'm meeting my father in less then 10 minutes. As I got ready, listening to music, my favorite song Drivers license came on. I love this song, sure I've never been in a relationship, until an hour ago, but it's an awesome song. I'm shocked of how it came to the UK from the United States.

I gave Louis a kiss on the head, but he was so into Harry Potter I don't think he noticed. He needs to watch Pirates of the Caribbean or Avengers. Series are better in my opinion. I left me bedroom and headed to my fathers cabinet. These royal names for rooms make no sense, other than dungeon. Cabinet, sounds like your going to a dish cabinet or something.

I walked up to the two doors going into my dads office. I opened them to see him writing. He looks up, giving me a glare.

"Harry, take a seat." I obey and sit down, who isn't going to listen to an intimating dying dad?
"How have you been doing on your search? I hope that sooner or later you'll have your eyes on one." I roll my eyes at his remark. But.

"I do have my eyes in one. I'm meeting her Tuesday. Lottie Tomlinson, to answer you're next question." He nods his head. I've already met her. She's secretly gay, and has the same last name as Louis. Which I find odd, but since she's gay, I can easily be with her not worrying for either of us to catch feelings.

"Lottie. Yes. Here kingdom is in France. Did you know she wasn't the first born?"

"How's that possible? Her resume says that she is?"

"Yes I know Harry. They had a boy. I believe his name was Liam? Louis? Logan? I cannot remember. But. The father of this boy died. The mother married another man in less than a year. Her new husband did not want the child. So the mother, in order to keep her son alive, gave him to her sister. Ha, you can say he's the missing Prince. The mother died after giving birth to one of her daughters. Her husband dying not long after. Lottie already rules her kingdom at 24. She's 34 as of next week."

The new information given to me boggled my mind. Lottie told me of her mother's and father's death and the fact she's been ruling since 24. The thing was, Louis. He said Louis, as a possible name of the missing prince. No wonder he's so perfect. He's also older than Lottie. I must get more answers.

I left my fathers office after the meeting and ran to Louis. I have to.
__________________

Louis's POV.