Memories

Nickis POV:

He smiled at me and walked back to his table. I wasn't really paying attention to Meek, but more to Wayne and his girlfriend. He's been dating Christina Milian. Yes the whole world knew. But it wasn't a problem because she's been in Young Money for a while.

I looked over at her. She was just perfect. She's beautiful and talented. I sighed and smiled at Meek.

"You listenin?"

"Mhm."

"What did I tell you about saying mhm."

"Just leave me alone. I'm going to the bathroom."

I didn't even wait for a reply and stormed to the restroom. I just stood against one of the sinks.

"Stress?"

I looked over at Christina while she was re applying her make up.

"Yeah."

"And Wayne?"

"What do you mean?"

"I know you and Wayne have feelings for each other."

"How?"

"He's always talking about you. You're even his wallpaper. And I know I'm just a distraction from you to him. But I'm staying with him to help both your reputations."

"Why would you do that?"

"Because I like you Nicki. You're talented and beautiful. But on the d low... I'm actually really jealous of you."

"Really? On the d low... I'm kind of jealous of you."

We shared a laugh. I like Christina. I continued back to my table.

I told Meek to take me home since I didn't want to spend the night at his. I sighed flopping on to my bed. Sherika wasn't home so she couldn't talk. So I picked up my phone...