Getting Together

Nickis POV:
There it is again. That feeling. We walked hand in hand to the door and Wayne knocked. Rihanna opened. Her red hair covering her green eyes. She smiled at us and gave me a hug as she let us in. The room was big but there wasn't many people. As if Rihanna read my thoughts she answered "They're just close celeb friends." I nodded and scanned the room. I saw Drake, Tyga, Chris Brown, Blac Chyna, Shannel, Paris Hilton and Christina Milian. Along with Katy Perry and Ciara. The boys were outnumbered. "You can let go of Wayne's hand now." Rihanna said. She giggled too. Wayne and I let go and he gave me a look. An unexplainable look. Rihanna grabbed my hand and took me to a couch. "Girls. This is the next biggest name in rap." They all spoke. "Oh. You're the new girl right?" Asked Christina. "Yeah." I answered. "Im Christina. Also part of Young Money." I shook her hand as Paris Hilton grabbed it. "I love your nails!" She exclaimed.  I laughed. "I love pink." I answered. "Me too. Looks like we'll get along just fine." She replied. Katy Perry came up to me next. "Love your hair though!" She practically screamed. "I also like different color hair." I added. She nodded and hugged me. Then Blac Chyna walked up to me. "Nicki Maraj. I've got all of your mixtapes!" I laughed. "Good choice." I answered. "And its Minaj now." She laughed and nodded. We all took a seat and drank while engaging in light conversation. I like these girls.

Wayne's POV:

"Man that girl fine. Wayne who she?" Chris asked. Before I could open my mouth,  Drake did. "Ooh that Nicki. She new to YM." Chris looked at me and I nodded while taking a sip of beer. "Tyga been eyeing her all night" Chris laughed. Tyga replied "Shut up. She just got here." I then thought of adding myself to the conversation. "What will Chyna say?" Tyga held his hands up and turned back to us. I looked over at Nicki. She seemed to be having a good time. We locked eyes for a minute. Rihanna looked over at me and smirked. I will never hear the end of this. She sent me a text.
Rih: Quit drooling!
Me: Shut up.

She looked up at me and laughed. I mean mugged her and continued eating the snacks on out table. After an entire night of hanging out it was two am. I decided to take Nicki home.

Nicki: Wayne. You're going the wrong way.

Wayne: Sherika out so you're sleeping at mines.

Nicki: But...

Wayne: Your clothes are in the trunk. Calm down.

I laughed. She didn't budge. She didn't even speak to me on the way home. I feel like somethings wrong