Drifted

Nickis POV:

I woke up safely tucked under the blanket and holding around her stomach. She was awake and was on Instagram.

She had a lot of followers for someone who wasn't famous, but thats probably because she's pretty.

She locked her phone and looked over at me with her green eyes.

She then laughed, kissed my forehead and got up.

I walked back into the living room where she sat with Sherika and Rihanna who was still eyeing her. She noticed me and signalled for me to come over. I followed her to the balcony where we sat on chairs.

"I know you didn't call me here for nothing."

"What?"

"How's Safaree?"

"He's um..."

"Still abusing you... still bothering you. He's what?"

I sighed.

"Okay. So after you moved and broke my heart, I broke down and we broke up and he left. My career started kicking off and I had my eyes set on someone. We arrived at my house one night, and he was there. Wayne brought me home and-"

"Lil Wayne?"

I nodded my head as she put her shades on and gestured for me to continue.

"So I started living at Wayne's and then I moved here with Rika."

"What happened between you and Wayne?"

"What?"

"Tell me Onika."

"We broke up because some girl threatened to put both our careers in jeopardy and-"

"Really? You put your career over love? Damn Nika. What happened?"

"What do you mean?"

"You promised fame wouldn't change you. But this isn't the you that I know. Usually you would not give a fuck about what people would say and fight for what you love."

I realized it. At that moment Arianna was dead right. I should've fought for Wayne, but I didn't. Why?

She got up and walked back into the house, leaving me to think.

I am so fighting for him.