Sleep?

Nickis POV:

I woke up after hearing loud voices. I sighed and sat up in bed. I saw Wayne coming into the room, I had to rub my eyes to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. He sat down next to me. I lied my head down on his shoulder. "What you doing tomorrow?" He asked. "Shooting the massive attack video." I replied. My voice was rather hoarse from all the crying. I'm glad I have Wayne. He's there when I need him. He's ten times more of a man than Safaree. He lied down and I got on top of him. I layed my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck so I was hugging him like a teddy bear. "And the day after?" He asked. The sound of his voice vibrated against his chest. "Nothing." I replied. There was a long silence. "Wayne?" I asked. He looked down at me while playing with a strand of my hair. "Talk." He looked at me confused. "About what?" He asked. "Anything. Just talk." He started speaking as I fell asleep to the vibrations of his chest. I woke up to an empty bed. I heard yelling downstairs,  I thought it was Sherika. But she said she'd be home tomorrow. I walked downstairs hearing a pissed off female voice. "Wayne,  you promised!" She screamed. "You cheated on me!" Wayne screamed back. I reached the end of the stairs and saw a woman with long, black hair. She was dressed nicely with her black hair flowing down her back. "Dhea please!" Wayne shouted. "I know you still love me!" She screamed back at him. "Shut up! I'm in love with someone else." The woman looked hurt by the statement. "Now, if you dont mind. Can you please leave?" He managed to say through gritted teeth. The woman noticed me and started going ballistic .

"You left me for a whore?"

"She's not a whore. She's my girlfriend."

"Your hoe friend you mean."

"I'm going to count until five and if you're not gone, I will call security."

"Fine. I'm leaving. But I wonder what the world would say if they found out the only way this little tramp got into Young Money was by sleeping with you."

"You wouldn't."

She smirked and walked out. Wayne looked at me, only to give me a look of sorrow. He came towards me...