Am I falling?

Nickis POV:

Was I really catching feelings for this man? I then thought of the person who he wanted but didn't want him. Who could it be? Fuck it. Fuck feelings. I will never have a chance with a man like that. I gave up and had lunch and went to bed. I woke up and had dinner and slept again. Why am I so tired? I woke up at 9:00 am. Dammit. I need to be at the shoot in another 90 min. I hurried up and did my hygienes. I left and practically sped to the shoot. When I got there, I was greeted by Drake, Rihanna, Gudda Gudda, Lloyd and Tyga. Rihanna came up to me and embraced me.

Rihanna: Hey. ? Youre late.

Nicki: Hii. You're not even supposed to be here.

Rihanna: I wanted to see you in action.

Nicki: Oh. You spying on me now?

Rihanna: Im not spying on you.

Nicki: Mh-hm. Look have you seen Wayne?

Rihanna: Oh. You spoken to him yet?

Nicki: Nope. I haven't seen him since yesterday.

Rihanna: Oh. Ask Drake.

I nodded and walked over to Drake. Before I could get a word out he hugged me. I hugged back.

Nicki: Hey. Have you seem Wayne?

Drake: Nah. But you can see me now.

Rihanna: Aubrey!

Drake: Okay. Fine

Nicki: Thanks Drake.

Drake: Kay Nicki. See ya soon.

Nicki: Hey could you hold my phone?

Rihanna: Sure. Where ya off to?

Nicki: Wayne.

She nodded and I was off. I walked into the Young Money House and looked in each room. Nothing. I walked outside by the pool. Nothing. Something red caught my eye. His car. With him in it. I smiled and waited for him to get out. He smiled as soon as he saw me and then took me by hand. "Onika I need to tell you something. I---" "Mr Carter. We need you." Someone interrupted. "Cant this wait?" He asked through clenched teeth. The person shook their head. He looked over at me and I nodded. He smiled and ran off. What was he going to say?