Maybe

Nickis POV:

He makes me feel so confident about this music thing. Maybe the next few years will be amazing. Maybe the world will finally know who Nicki Maraj is. I sat deep in thought until we pulled into a huge,  white houses driveway. The driveway was full of cars already. I was nervous. Probably the only person who didn't know anyone else. As if Wayne read my mind, he took my hand and lead me through a huge ass crowd. We remained hand in hand as he went around introducing me to different people. Drake walked up to us and grabbed my hand from Wayne's giving it a kiss. He then led me to the dancefloor as I saw Wayne disappearing through the crowd. I looked for him but he was gone. I continued dancing with Drake.

Wayne's POV:

I walked up to Tyga and Birdman lighting a blunt. They offered and I refused politely. Birdman shot me a look and I ignored it. I sighed heavily. I hate the idea of Nicki with Drake. Drake is like my brother but Nicki is mine. Hell what am I talking about? She doesn't even notice me except for business. She doesn't care about me the way I care about her. I do care. It might only be two days but I do. I was taken out of my thoughts by a hand tapping my shoulder. It was her. I didn't think twice. I took her hand and led her to the dance floor. I held her body close to mine. After half an hour we both sat down at the bar and started to get talking. I learned a lot about her as we drank. We didn't drink a lot but maybe someone thought I did. A tall brunette walked over to me and started talking to me.