Falling

Wayne's POV:
Dammit Drake. I thought. The other car was Birdmans but I didn't care. Drake was hitting on Nicki last night. I sighed and opened her door. I locked my car and walked into a studio full of smoke. She coughed a lil. I dapped them all up and Drake pulled Nicki in for a hug. I cant lie. I hate Drake with Nic. Its only been one day. Girls love him. Why wouldn't Nicki? He had meaningful music. He looked good. He had muscles. And here I am. Full of tattoos and dreads. I sighed and Nicki took a seat as Tyga got out of the booth. I could see Tyga undressing Nicki with his eyes. "Yall know I booked the studio right?" I asked them. Drake nodded as Tyga replied "Yeah Wayne. We just on our way. Just talking to Nicki over here." "Well could you hurry it up?" I spat back at them. Drake looked shocked while Birdman held up his hands in defense. "Damn nigga we leaving. C'mon" he said tugging on Drakes shirt. They said they're goodbyes to Nicki and I and left with Tyga trailing slowly behind. I looked over at Nicki  - deep in thought.

Nickis POV:

He snapped his fingers once more before I paid full attention. I said an apology and walked into the booth. He hit up a beat and as I was spitting, thoughts were swimming around in my head.
Why was he eyeing Drake like that?
Why did he get so angry?
Why did he want them to leave?

I finished my verse and he praised me. I laughed as he got down on his knees and praised me. "Nigga get up." I said playfully hitting his shoulder. He used my hand to get up and I felt something. I guess he must have felt it too because when I looked down at him, he was already looking at me. "Did I ever tell you that you have beautiful eyes?" He asked me as I shook my head no while blushing. He cleared his throat and got up. "Well you do." He said. I replied with a thank you. "Hey. Im going to get some water. You want some? Not some. I mean a bottle." I nodded and he couldn't get away fast enough. Great. Now new thoughts are taking over my mind.

Wayne's POV:

I cant believe I just did that. I ran into the restroom and wet my face with water before staring at my reflection.
I think I'm falling for this girl.