16.

Yusuf's present.

Sometime it gets too painful doesn't it?

It gets too painful that you wish you can rip off your heart to be void of all those feelings,all those volcano of emotions.Yusuf smiled as he looked at himself in the mirror,no doubt he is looking exceptionally handsome today,it wasn't like he made an effort but today he was just looking fresh and vibrant.

Today is the first day of his morning class so he carried his legs with confidence and grace as he walked down "I can do this," He told himself as he reached the door,the house was so quite that even a light pin drop will be heard,his father came down too booming with confidence and grace as he eyed him.

"Good morning," Yusuf greeted smiling,his father's face turned pale at the sudden change of Yusuf's demeanor,Yusuf have always been so stern with his father,he doesn't at all smile around him.

"I heard that you started working,"

"Yes."

"Where?" And Yusuf told him.

"That small place,how much is your salary?" His father raised his eyebrow.

"The salary doesn't matter Baba,some people have the excess salary but still don't know how to use the money. I think it is about how the salary is being used and I trust myself, I know I will use my small salary in a good way." Yusuf finished and his father was again left dumbstruck.

"You have got nerves because you have started working," Yusuf let out a dry laugh "I am not surprised,am used to your cheap interpretations in every single freaking thing I do," Fire was blazing in his heart,he wanted to let it out on his father.

"Wow!" His father's voice boomed "Yusuf just don't forget that it takes just a phone call for me to snatch this job from you,maybe even every possible way for you to get work again." He threatened and Yusuf shuddered as his heart beat increases.

"It also was just going to take one minute for you to make a phone call and get a job for me but you didn't,you can snatch this job away from me but Allah is with me." Yusuf made his come back feeling stronger than he ever was.

"Don't forget that you have made a-lot of mistake and I still favored you Yusuf!"

"You have never favored me Baba,you have always turned a blind eye to my struggles to be the perfect son for you,but you still didn't love me."

"I am actually done with this discussion Baba," Yusuf rubbed his eyes "Just don't act like you have never made any mistake in your life.Don't forget!" Yusuf stormed out of the house then turned around with a smile.

"And yeah the salary is 40k."

His father let out a sigh as the driver opened his car for him "I want you to be happy Yusuf,I know I have gave you alot of pain," He let out a sigh "I know,but am not sorry,well maybe a little bit." He laughed dangerously.

Yusuf reached his office and slumped down on his sit looking at his wrist watch,he have 1 hour left and he is sure that students will start trooping in right away,before he could even get himself more ready for the class,students started trooping in and to his dismay most of them are girls,the guys are three.

10:00am ticked and he stood up as he walked to the front where the projector was kept "Good morning all,My name is Yusuf Abdul-aziz and I will be your tutor for the whole session,I hope you all will concentrate and participate well." He finished trying to make sure that he sounded confident,a series of good morning were passed which he answered with a smile.

"Today is the introduction so we are not going to do alot, I would like each and everyone of you to stand up and introduce their selves before our class starts," Yusuf explained as he put both his hands behind his back.