30.

Yusuf's present.

Finally sighing tiredly,he kept his phone aside to give himself a rest.We all need sometime alone,not only from people but from our phones too,we need to think well.

"Ya Yusuf," Iman pushed herself inside the room "Good morning," She greeted him smiling as she sat down on the other side of the bed "Morning," He answered as he sat up.

"No work today?" She asked.

He shook his head with a little smile "Their is,am all ready just resting before time." He explained and she nodded her head.

"So how is life treating you? I mean after you started working." Yusuf let the question sink in.

He let out a long sigh and a little smile spread on his lips "I think life is more better now,it is treating me well." He stated.

After saying that,someone flashed into his mind.Yusrah.

He wondered why but he didn't ponder over it.

"So tell me about your students,who is your favorite?"

"Yusrah."

"A lady,I see." She teased which made him roll his eyes "Why?"

"She is good academically,she does all the work I give them so diligently.She is very calm,like the hurling calm morning breeze,she is very delicate,like a rising sun,she is also very beautiful,what I like about her the most is the way she talks,very delicately,gently and calmly,her words are always very beautiful just like her." He smiled fondly as he saw her smiling at him.

"Surprisingly,seeing her gives me the serene peace and kindness I have always craved for,"

"The way she smiles calms the most restless heart in this world,her smile is so gorgeous." He continued.

Iman stared at him,jaw dropped.

"You are in love with her." Iman let out as she look at him daringly.

Yusuf felt like she poured cold water on him,he raised his head to look at her and she looked so serious,no hint of joke on her face,he gulped down the lump that was forming in his throat.He felt a knot forming in his stomach,like some sort of spark.Iman is wrong so he should prove her wrong but then he feels like denying her will be wrong too.

"I don't," He let out "I just adore her." He finalized.

"A lot." He added.

His heart thumped loudly and he doubt weather Iman cannot hear it,it has been a long time since his heart beat like this.

"When it comes to love,am never wrong,Ya Yusuf." She informed.

"I don't love Yusrah." He repeated.

"Their is nothing between us,absolutely nothing.Not even a little spark of feelings." He explained trying to defend himself.

"You don't also know that their is a spark......yet!"

He heard the door close shut indicating that she is gone,he looked at the clock and immediately rose to his feet,he needed to go now or else he will be late.

After some minutes,he was already inside the classroom and student were just trooping in,greeting every here and there.

He raised up his head from his phone and that was the moment Yusrah was also walking inside the class,their eyes clashed when she looked at his direction and she smiled at him mouthing a good morning which he couldn't answer.His heart suddenly became unsettled,remembering Iman's words as he look at her.