50.

The Wedding Day.

Yusrah clutched onto her red gown like her life depended on it,she stared at her reflection into the mirror and tears silently rolled down her eyes.

It is her wedding day.

She didn't know if she should be excited or not.She is anxious though,very anxious.

Yusuf agreed to marry her,but he didn't do it because he really want to.He married her because he needed to fulfill his duties which he didn't know about before,he just wants to be a father to Yazeed and also try to restore her happiness for her.She doesn't like that idea.

She have always fancied love marriages,getting married to the man whom you have dreamt of a future with.Her marriage is anything but that,her marriage is just a forced marriage.Even though she and Yusuf both agreed to this marriage,it was still their families that bought it up and made the decision without even waiting for their point of views.

Yusuf is an amazing person,she is very sure that he will make a great husband and also a great father,but then she is very sure he also had his dreams.Just like her.

He also wanted to get married to the love of his life,situations are out of hand and she cannot even do anything about it.

She stared at herself into the mirror and briskly wiped off her tears as she plastered a smile on her face "It is a happy day,my wedding day!" She said to herself as she stood up.

She let out a huge breath before walking out of the room,the house was full.Her aunties were cooking at the back of the house,plates and spoons were clinking and the aroma was heavenly.The house was a mess,everything was scattered.Screams of children were heard at every corner and it made Yusrah want to just block everything away and go back to her room.

She smiled at everyone she bumped into,some gave her a judgmental look while some smiled genuinely at her.She let out a breath of relief as she caught sight of Zarah who had a plate of rice on her left hand.

She waved her hand at her since they were a little distant and she didn't want to shout out her name because that would call for so much attention.Zarah saw her and came forward "You look so stunning!"

"Why did you come out? Everything is a mess here and the bride is supposed to be inside.Come on,don't be a shameless bride." Zahra teased as she dragged her back to the room.

Yusrah sat on the bed with a huff as she eyes Zarah "This gown is suffocating me!" She cringed as she stared at Zarah who chose the gown for her "You look absolutely stunning! I am very sure,Yusuf will drool after seeing you." Zarah stated and Yusrah duck her head down feeling her cheeks heating up.

A Yusuf drooling on her sight is a Yusuf she want to see. "Uhh,blushing?" Zarah questioned and Yusrah got out of her reverie as she eyed Zarah "Just shut up!" She shushed her holding back her smile.

Her phone started ringing and she literally fainted after seeing the name.

"It is my lovely brother in law." Zarah exclaimed and Yusrah just smiled.

It is official.

She picked up the phone and kept quite "Let's play 20 questions." His voice boomed and Yusrah's face scrunch up in confusion "What?" She questioned and he laughed.

He laughed!

It has been long since he laughed,she loves it when he laughs.

"You laughed." She stated in a daze and then knocked her head after realizing that she said the most obvious thing in the world.