😩selfish😟

Two weeeks later...

Jungkook watch as taehyung slowly eat his food with bogum who became extra clingy. jungkook had promise himself to protect the angel but how can he even do so when they're now like strangers to each other. Jungkook sigh and avert his gaze from them as they eat fish and chips in the dining before looking at sanha and jimin who are playing rock,paper and scissor on the floor.

He had a long chat with jimin last night and the younger has told him what to do in order to get taehyung back. He didn't like the idea though but now that he is watching bogum flirting with the younger he choose to follow jimin's plan. As soon as jungkook get off the couch to return back to his room the door bell resonate in the living room.

he look around seeing none of them were ready to open the door, he then went to open it himself. " um oh lisa?" as soon as taehyung heard lisa, his head shoot up and he stare at the front door. Jungkook let lisa in and told her to sit, she greeted them all before sitting on the couch jungkook sat on before.

Everyone head moves towards the stairs as baekhyun walk downstairs to them. Lisa stood up and bow to the beautiful man who smiled widely at her. "kookie is this your girlfriend?" baekhyun beams"yes. um?" everyone look at jungkook shocked, even he himself was too shocked to tell them they aren't in a relationship. Lisa smile awkwardly and look down at her shoes as she blush.

"wow...jungkook got himself a nice catch, alright kids have fun i just want to get a fluid." Baekhyun said before going to the kitchen. "jimin.... your father wants to see you." jimin groan and stood up, looking at sanha puppy eyes before running upstairs to see his father. Bogum saw taehyung staring at jungkook and lisa with pain in his eyes. He knew them well, if anyone should know who taehyung likes and dislike, it bogum.

He knows the younger morw than he knows himself, he knows the younger has feelings for jungkook too but he is to selfish to let him go. He lean closer and peck the younger cheek. Taehyung avert his gaze and turn to face bogum giggling shyly at him before looking back at his fish and chips.

" hyung where are you going?" jungkook froze, slowly turning around to look at taehyung. Since that incident taehyung haven't apoken to him. Why is he doing it now? lisa look at the two male that was in the dinner before looking at jungkook. "er..." jungkook trail off, still surprised by the younger. "we are going out" lisa reply for him and jungkook nod his head.

"see you later. pup." Jungkook walks towards little sanha who was watching everything and crouch down in front of him before ruffling his pink hair. "tell jimin that i said 'i get it'" jungkook smile and the younger boy blink but yet nod his head. "what's your favourite icecream flavour?" sanha look at lisa before looking back at jungkook. "vanilla." jungkook smile and nod, getting up. "i will get that for you okay?" sanha beams and jungkook wave at him before exiting the mansion without throwing a glance at taehyung.

taehyung got up and ran towards his room bolting the locks. His face crunch up but he didn't let out any noise. He heard bogum voice from outside his room telling him to open the door,but he didn't and walk towards his bed, crying himself to sleep.

jimin went downstair to see that only sanha was left in the living room. "pup where is everyone?" sanha look at jimin and frown. Jimin stiff not liking the look on the younger. "it your idea right?" jimin gave and innocent look and sat next to sanha on the floor. "what is that?" he asked innocently. "jungkook hyung told me to tell you he said 'i got it' you guys must have planned something, it's about taehyung, right?" jimin look down to avoid the younger gaze, he sigh and nod his head.

"i know bogum hyung is my cousin brother but still, i want what is best for my bestfriend." jimin and sanha slowly turn their head to see bogum standing on the last stair looking at them with furrowed brows. "you, how do you know what is best for my tae." jimin look at sanha and the younger stare back. Jimin stood up and walk towards his cousin.

"taehyungie is not yours hyung. You know who taehyung wants to be with. " bogum scoff snortingly. "what do you know?" he asked teasing. Jimin walk back to sanha and grab the boy wrist softly before walking towards the stair. "my bestfriends, i know my bestfriends more than anyone." Bogum look surprised but didn't say anything.

"you might try to decieve taehyung or flirt with him but taehyung heart won't change so easily, he will always see you the same way he always sees you since his birth. So stop everything now, the quicker the better hyung if not i might hurt your feelings pretty bad." jimin said before going upstairs with sanha.

Rocky came back from seokjin's pastry shop and look around the living room frowning. "what's with the mood in this house. Everyone am home! i brought chocolate cake!" sanha and jimin ran downstairs and started opening the box Rocky brought. Rocky look upstairs and saw bogum standing there like a statue. "hyung, won't you eat cake?" sanha and jimin slowly lift their head to look at him as they munch the cake in their mouth. bogum shook his head. "i just ate fish and chips, you guys can eat." he says and left to his room.

"mmm, where is taehyung?" rocky ask the younger male. "sleeping i think." rocky nod and told them to eat nefore going upstairs to taehyung room.

.
.

𝚒 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊. 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎.

𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜