😃Love😡

Taehyung followed jungkook out of the house. The older kept walking ignoring the younger who was trying to catch up with him. Taehyung saw that jungkook won't wait for him so he stop running and start pretending to be hurt.

"ow! aigoo, my leg, i think i hurt my leg. Must be--ah!" taehyung squeak when jungkook lift him up suddenly, carrying him in bridal style swiftly. His golf eyes were in display as he stare into jungkook's. "why are you following me?" jungkook voice was cold enough to give taehyung goosebump. " why are you suddenly dating lisa?" taehyung ask after gathering all his gut, ignoring jungkook question.

"is that why you are following me?" Jungkook questioned, taehyung pout and look away. "put me down." he ordered with a low tone, feeling a little ache in his chest. Jungkook didn't comply and start carrying the younger away." mwo? where are you taking me too? put me down." taehyung start throwing his legs making jungkook to hold him still. "we are two street away from home i can't let you go back alone so shut your yap." taehyung cower in jungkook arms and let the male take him away.

The younger was put down in front of a beautiful lake whilst he stare at it in disbelief. "how did you find this place, it's beautiful." the younger said, missing the smile that creep on the older's face as he stare at the beautiful lake. "Lisa showed me." Taehyung smile slowly wears off, he blinks, laying his palm on his aching chest before removing it when the older start walking close to him. "oh" he giggle half-heartedly, while nodding his head. "it beautiful," he whisper before looking at jungkook who was already staring at him.

"why are you dating lisa?" he asked quietly and jungkook scoff under his breath, "what is this? why are you asking alot about my relationship with lisa? you have a boyfriend right? you should at least tell me about you two." The older said angrily although he try not to be obvious to the younger that he was angry. Taehyung on the other hand was dwelling on the pain in his chest and did not notice, he nod his head and start talking "me and bogum hyung are dating." he start, "do you love him so much?" jungkook butted in with a question taehyung didn't know how to answer. Taehyung stare at jungkook as the latter stare back into his pretty ocean blue eyes deeply, after a minute or so he avert his gaze and stare at his shoe before responding." ah, ne.We love each other." jungkook again scoff and look away. "People don't hesitate or avoid talking about the person they love." jungkook said turning his body to face taehyung who tilt his head and look at him confused.

"what? what do you mean?" he asked softly. jungkook sigh quietly and start walking towards him. "you know there is a different between love and like." jungkook said his voice getting deeper but yet soft as he slowly walk closer to the the younger who look like a statue in his spot. he grab the younger waist gently and pull him close to his chest. Taehyung was afraid his heart will leap out of his chest as he couldn't control the throbbing heart. Dark pink spread across his cheeks as he stare into jungkook's honey brown eyes.

Jungkook lower his head, moving his face close to taehyung's, taehyung eyes went big and start fleeting from side to side which jungkook find adorable. He move closer thinking maybe the younger will push him away but taehyung instantly close his eyes tightly shut which made the older surprise. He sigh in relieve and graze his nosetips against taehyung's before pecking his left cheek and pull away. Taehyung eyes slowly flutter open as soon as he felt jungkook back away, "was your heart racing so fast?" jungkook questioned although he heard the younger heartbeat, trying to hide his smile he start chewing his lower lip. Taehyung gasp out for air as soon as he place his hands on his still racing heart.

jungkook smile at the innocent boy and look back at the lake. "does it do the same when you are with bogum?" he asked, before looking at taehyung who also stare back at him with a frown before shaking his head. Jungkook smirk now feeling like he won a competition, he chuckle quietly while staring at the lake. 'it's me you love not him, now i finally know.' he smile while taehyung was staring at him confused, still patting his chest, 'is he playing some magic on me?' the younger thought and huff before shaking his head.

"let's go back home." Jungkook smile and start walking away before taehyung followed him.
____________________________

"Jungkookie where did you go?" Jungkook hug back his mom who hugged him before pulling away, hoseok eyes lit up as he saw taehyung behind jungkook, he smirk and playfully hit jungkook's chest with a knowing smile on his face. Jungkook blush and stare at his shoe while rubbing his nape, "we went for a walk." he replied, still not looking at his mom. "Evening hoseok hyung." taehyung greet shyly, hoseok smiled and gently squish his cheek.

"Taehyung-ah! where did you go?"Bogum ran downstairs and pull taehyung into a hug before looking at jungkook who was staring back at him blankly. "we went for a walk." hoseok and jungkook coo as taehyung muffle words were heard. Bogum frown and pull away, still staring at jungkook who was now smiling before looking at taehyung baby-like face. "jungkookie hyung and i went for a walk." bogum could feel his blood boiling but he choose not to show it, especially because hoseok was with them. He smiled and ruffle taehyung's hair, "did you enjoy it?" He asked taehyung who then look at jungkook and smile before looking back at him and nod his head.

"Okay kids come with me i prepared dinner, i think the others won't come home early today, uh taehyung go call your mom, jimin and pup, they are in their rooms." hoseok said walking towards the kitchen. Taehyung nod and ran upstairs while a honey brown pair of eyes were staring at his figure lovely. bogum clench his hand into a fist and punch jungkook who fell on his butt. Jungkook hiss and touch his jaw, tasting the blood on his lips, his lips twitch into a smirk as he slowly look up at the fuming male in front of him.

"Bogum hyung what did you just do?" the two male heads whip to the stairs once they heard taehyung's soft voice. Jungkook could feel fireworks in his stomach as he stare at taehyung who was glaring at a shocked bogum.

...
𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡, 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤, 𝑎𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦, 𝑖 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔. 𝐻𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟.