❣️blushing mess❣️

At home**
Taehyung took off the helmet and gave it back to Jungkook with a shade of pink on his cheeks. Jungkook smile at him and took the helmet holding it in his left arms,his eyes not leaving Taehyung frame. "Er... Um T-thank, thanks for the ride I enjoyed it" Taehyung lift his head to look at him in the eyes.

"It's nothing really, I'm glad you did." Jungkook reply and they both stare at each other with Taehyung in a blushing mess and Jungkook falling more in love with him. Jungkook gently lift his other hand to touch his face but pull it back midway when he realized what he was about to do. He gulp blinking his eyes and put on the helmet. "Okay, I'll see you later take care." He smiled and Taehyung nod waving as he drove to the next gate before disappearing out of sight
(Remember they leave in an estate.)

Taehyung push open the gate and walk in after locking it. He went directly to his room and saw pack boxes. Frowning his brows in confusion he try to open one of the boxes but it was sealed same as the others. He turn around when someone open the door and saw Mj and sad Rocky behind him. "You're back?" Mj asked and Taehyung nod in response. "Did you have a great time?" Rocky asked and Taehyung blush noddingly.

"Someone is red." Mj teased with a smirk on his face. "Er ah, what happened?" He asked when Taehyung didn't response. "Nothing." Taehyung replied thinking of what happened earlier. "Your face says otherwise." Mj replied making Taehyung to blush even harder. 'God why am I like this!' Taehyung mentally bury his face in the pillow. "Leave him alone." Rocky smack Mj's arm saving Taehyung from his situation. "What are these?" Taehyung asked pointing at the boxes quickly changing the topic.

"Ah that I'm leaving for college."

Taehyung notice Rocky expression and sigh softly understanding why he was sad few seconds ago. "When?" He asked," Tomorrow." Mj replied and plopped down on his bed. " What?! Tomorrow? B--"

"It's tomorrow Taehyung." Rocky sigh sadly. " Then let's go out together." Taehyung suggest and they did. They got out of gate now completely dressed in lazy outfits. "Annyeon." They all turn their gaze at the boy who's walking his way towards them. "Ahh bogum my man! When did you come back?" Mj asked as he pull the boy in a friendly hug. "Last night." He smiled and turn his gaze at Taehyung who was already looking at them. "Why didn't someone tell me?" Mj asked looking at the duo behind him. "Well I wanted to surprise everyone." Bogum replied before Taehyung or Rocky could.

"Oh, okay." Mj replied understandingly. "Were you guys heading out?" Bogum asked," ah yes we were about to go to the park." Rocky and Mj replied in unison then look at each other smiling. "Oh I was going to asked you guys if you could come with me." Bogum chuckled. " Then let's go together." Taehyung finally said something and smile.

At the park.
After chatting all the way to the park Rocky and Mj went to lie on the field far away from the bench were Taehyung and bogum was sitting down.

Bogum looked at Taehyung smiling as the said boy look up at the cool beautiful firmament while smiling displaying his boxy smile. He wonder how someone could be so beautiful, having so many good qualities, intelligent and so on. His trail of thoughts went back to what Jungkook told him earlier.

I'm sure I won't be able to have him if he truly loves you. Looks like we have a competition.

Am going to change the future.

Those thought keep repeating in his head frustrating him more than he already is. He wanted to play the game but no Taehyung is not a toy he can just win over as a prize in a competition. He just wants to tell him how he truly felt so that he won't feel so uneasy anymore. "I've been wanting to be so close to you like this again." Bogum declares and Taehyung whip his head to the side in a snap, bogum sigh and smile before looking at him. "I always thought about you everyday when I went back home. "I miss you alot to the extent that I." Bogum paused and lean closer looking into Taehyung's ocean blue eyes making Taehyung's heart to beat faster. "I always sleep with your picture on my chest."

Taehyung was shocked, never in his life he would ever thought of that. Being the innocent baby he is,he was confused and didn't know why bogum was telling him all that. "W-why would you do that? We always facetime almost everyday."Taehyung tries to reason. Bogum giggled and smile at the innocent adorable baby. " You still don't understand do you?" He asked and Taehyung tilt his head to the side thinking but bogum grab his cheeks softly, pulling his face closer making his breath hitch.

He slowly place his head on Taehyung's and close his eyes sighing softly. Taehyung could finally breath well and also close his eyes feeling bogum's hot breath hitting his lips. Bogum then pull away making Taehyung to open his eyes. "Taehyung I can't control it anymore, I can't keep it to myself anymore." Taehyung look at him confused but worried. " What is it? Tell me?" He innocently asked.

Bogum remove his hands from Taehyung cheeks taking hold of his hands squeezing it gently. "I'm in love with you. Will you... be my boyfriend?" Taehyung was shocked he couldn't believe what he heard, he just stare at him with golf eyes and gape mouth looking into bogum almost teary eyes.

Ignore grammatical errors please.
Damn what am I writing?.