💮 birthday💮

Jungkook's POV.
    It's been three weeks since Taehyung started teaching me, I'm not bragging about this but I'm really a fast learner. He has taught me alot of things so I kept reading and learning more without him but I enjoy it when he teaches me, he's the  other reason to my progress in academy he knows how to teach alot and I easily understand him.

  Right now we are currently in my room studying. And I'm more than grateful he's my tutor even though he's younger, he's very intelligent how can he be so perfect even to the brain he is still ethereal.

"Why do you keep staring at me" he pout resting his left hand on the table which he was resting his chin on. " Huh?" I asked dumbly and he shook his head and sighed before writing something on my book. "I'm sure you weren't listening to me hyung" 'ohh sassy, I like that'

" I won't repeat it again so pay attention." He frowned but it makes him look hot, damn it Jungkook stay focus. I nod in response and lean closer to look at what he was writing,he flinch and look at me." W-what are you doing?" I gave him an innocent look after looking at his pinkish lips and lock eyes with him, our face were few inches apart that's why he's uncomfortable but I want to tease him. "Paying attention." I said and look back at the book. He gulped before facing  the note book and started writing as he began to explain.

"Um like I said. The value of a fraction stays the same if both the numerator and denominator are divided by the same number blah blah blah." And we with that the lesson went on peacefully like usual.

Midnight 💥💥
   I was reading a text book when my door swings open revealing eomma hoseok,he walks in with his iconic sunshine smile and sat on my bed. I then close the books and place them on my study table," I told you not to stay up so late Kookie you still have much time before school resumes." He said patting my head as soon as I sat back on my bed I then place my head on his lap and look at him. "Is appa back?" I asked and he shook his head as "no". I then felt my eyelids getting heavier and slowly close my eyes drifting into lala land.

I woke up from sleep and saw that I was tucked into my iron Man sheet, I smiled a little and then turn to off my annoying alarm on the nightstand when I saw a new brand phone.

  "iPhone?" I tilt my head to the side to think about how it could get here and then it hit me, I quickly jolt out of bed and dash out of my room

  "iPhone?" I tilt my head to the side to think about how it could get here and then it hit me, I quickly jolt out of bed and dash out of my room. "Appa, eomeoni" I bow as soon as I saw them in the dinning. Appa was just sitted operating his phone in his chair already dressed in suit while eomma was arranging the foods on the table. They both smile as they saw me and eomma started chuckling I then realized I was shirtless,"um my Kookie is growing abs hehe" eomma said walking towards me after cleaning his hands and peck my forehead, I felt extremely happy at the affection they were giving me have never felt so happy like this from the past seventeen years of my life.

   "Happy birthday" he flash his sunshine smile earning my bunny one, " happy birthday kiddo" appa said smiling brightly. I hardly spend time with him because he always go to work and come back late at night and by then I'm either sleeping or reading. "He's eighteen years now sweety." Eomma said when he saw me pouting knowing I don't like to be addressed as a kid. "But he's still my kiddo." Appa said,eomma then roll his eyes and went to the kitchen coming back with a cake.

I was surprised but very happy,then asked me to make a wish before cutting the cake which I did and feed them with the cake after they fed me,we ate the food with me thanking them for buying me a phone and chatted about few other things

I feel so happy that I could experience what I didn't have for the past seventeen years and I'm happy I got adopted by them. After we ate our food peacefully appa stood up fixing his tie, strangling himself, my lips got swollen because I was bitting on it to subdue my laugh. "Aigoo let me help you with that hmm." Eomma said helping him to fix it I chuckled when appa scrunch his face a little making him to look like a kitten. "See Kookie is laughing you, how come you're a manager of a company when you don't know how to fix tie? Have thought you several times already." Eomma whine teasingly.

" Yeah I know but I love it when you fix it for me." He stole a kiss from eomma and dash to the living room. The face eomma was giving was so funny that I couldn't stop myself from laughing until I drove into my land of thoughts. I wish I can have someone who will love me the way my parents love their self they hardly get into fight the only thing they quarrel about is just on little things and then forget about it with kisses. "Kookie bun" I snap my head to the side when appa called me," you should go to the garage once you are done I got a present for you too and I'm sure you will love it." He said and wave good bye after I said okay, I then ate my food quickly and clean the table and wash the dishes since eomma went upstairs to get ready for work. I wonder what the present is and why he didn't bring it inside my heart started beating fast as

I ran towards the garage with happiness  and spot a brand new sparkling black motorcycle, damn it so pretty.

Have always thought of having one but I never expected it how did he know what I want? I didn't even realize I was crying until someone wiped my tears I then tilt my head to the side and saw eomma

Have always thought of having one but I never expected it how did he know what I want? I didn't even realize I was crying until someone wiped my tears I then tilt my head to the side and saw eomma. "E-eomeoni.." I hugged him as tight as I could not ever want to let go. He chuckled and play with my hair before pulling away. I was shocked when a simple tears roll down his cheek. "Eomeoni?" He then wipe it off and flash his sunshine smile," I know it new to you, it's also new to me and I want us to be happy." He kissed my forehead before ruffling my hair and now I felt stupid thinking they adopted me out of pity but yet I still feel empty in some ways