😞forlornness😞

Taehyung's POV
It has been Two weeks since Binwoo died. Sanha have been living with us and to be more specific we shared room. He couldn't sleep for the past two weeks. He has been having nightmares and even in day time and it really worries us. None of us have been going to school or work except appa, Yoongi hyung who have to take care of my appa's company,hoseok hyung and chanyeol hyung who has being investigating the cause of Moonbin hyung's death.

According to Sanha, he wrote to us since he wasn't able to talk that Sana came to their house that very day before Moonbin fell from the stairs. Oh let me brief you, Sana is Eunwoo hyungie 's ex girlfriend. They dated in highschool and then she left him to go to America to study. It's not like she couldn't study in Korean but being the rich fancy kid she is she wanted to study abroad and so she broke up with him.

She later came back a week to Binwoo 's wedding and almost destroy everything but with the help of my appa, Yoongi hyung, my eomma, chanyeol and all of them they were able to stop her. After the wedding they didn't see her again. She wanted to have Eunwoo hyungie back and she was ready to do anything to get him back. She would sometimes even meet Moonbin hyung in his bookshop and destroy his things. While humiliating him and saying all sort of bad words so Eunwoo hyungie made Moonbin hyung stay at home that's why he doesn't work.

According to the note Sanha wrote he said she came to their house after Eunwoo hyungie went to the mall, he said he went inside to pick up his phone because he wanted to talk to me and I'm pretty sure it was about his kiss with Jimin. He said when he came out that's when he saw Moonbin's hyung lying on the floor below the stairs with blood in his head and Sana was no where to be found. Surprisingly how I knew all this, well I didn't know before I just found out from my eomma and I'm sure Sanha doesn't know either because he was the one who also let Sana into their home when she claims to be his eomma's friend. I hope they catch that obsessive bitch.

I open the door of my room and peek in. Sanha was sitted on Mj's bed well now his, and was looking out of the window. I sighed and walk closer to him making him know so that I won't scare him and sat on his bed. He didn't even glance at me, he just stare like someone without a soul and I'm really scared I'll lose him too and I don't want that. He has gotten really thin and he doesn't talk a lot like he use to. I never thought my cheerful Sanha would ever be this quiet. I understand he just lose his parents and he didn't want to believe it because he keep asking where they are before falling asleep.

Eomma will always cook for us but he barely eat. He would sometimes cry but won't let out any noise. Kookie, Rocky, Jimin and bogum hyung always sleep here because we want him to know that he have us and he is not alone.

"Sanha" I softly call him hoping to get any response but I got nothing, I look down at his hand and took it into mine before looking up at him. A simple tears slide down his cheek as he turn to look at me. I wanted to solace him but I found myself crying too so I quickly hug him so that he won't see, I bit my bottom lips very tight not to let out my whimper, making my lips cut.

The door opened and I quickly wipe my tears and stood up not looking at him. Jimin walk inside and sat where I was a second ago, wiping his tears. "Come let's go downstairs Namjoon hyungie said he wants to show us something." Hearing that I walk ahead of them and went to my appa. "Abeoji." I called and wrap my hands around his waist looking up at him. "Put on your shoes I have a surprise for you all." He said and the door open revealing chanyeol hyung and hoseok hyung. " I took an excuse at work why did you call me Joon?" Chanyeol asked.

" Get your families into the car, we're going somewhere." Appa said he a Stern voice and I hurried to my room to get my shoes.

1 hour later
We came out of the car and stare at the beautiful mansion in front of saw.

 It the biggest have seen in person so far, I can't wait to go inside but why are we here? I look at appa when eomma asked him the same thing

It the biggest have seen in person so far, I can't wait to go inside but why are we here? I look at appa when eomma asked him the same thing. "This darling, is where we all will be living for now on." Hoseok hyung and baekhyun hyung started squealing and for the past weeks I saw Sanha smile.

"You like it pup?" Yoongi hyung asked and Sanha nod. "Of course who won't like it" Jimin said and squeeze his cheeks making Sanha to blush. "I never thought I'd live in a mansion." I tilt my head to the side and look at Jungkook. Hoseok hyung smile and pat his hair. "Let's go inside shall we? I'm really getting impatient here." Eomma said making us to chuckled. " Me too!" Rocky squeal. "I'm not going back to work." Chanyeol hyung said making us to laugh even more.

Bogum hyung grab my hand softly and we started talking, walking ahead of them. I could feel the burning stare from my back, I know my parents won't think of anything because bogum hyung is my best hyung and we are really close ever since I was a kid but I don't understand why Jungkook look like he could kill someone. I quickly speed up with bogum hyung and we started observing everywhere.

'It so big' I thought as we check everywhere. "Looks like we won't have to share rooms with anyone, now I can finally sleep well on my own ahh" bogum hyung said making me to look at him. "You don't sleep well before?" I asked," Rocky literally use me as his punching bag at night. Can you believe he broke my bones when Mj left ah you should give me some massage, I can't feel my muscles." I laughed at his dramatic behavior and was surprised when he pinned me to the wall. "W..what a..re y..you doing?" I became a stutter mess. " You are too sweet, irresistible my pretty." I blushed at the way he said it and at our proximity. "What do you think you are doing?" We both turn our head when we heard a deep voice and saw Jungkook.

Holy crap!!!