🏵️your tutor🏵️

Taehyung's POV.
Finally we finished our last paper today and I'm more than happy, plus I'll be seeing Jungkook more often now. It's been a week since he told me he haven't attend school before and it's really shocking, I felt pity for him that orphanage must have been a hell. Well I told Hoseok hyungie that I'll like to teach him myself and he immediately agree and was very happy, I mean who wouldn't? I'm very intelligent plus I use to have an extra lesson with the most intelligent and brilliant Lee Dongmin my teacher and my best friend father.

He even appove of it because hoseok hyungie told him about it and he trust me to teach Kookie, oh my God did I just call him Kookie? I shook my head and grab my back pack before going to the Jung's home.

Like usual I arrive on time and press the doorbell switch, Jungkook opened the door looking at me with golf eyes before recomposing himself." What are you doing here?" He asked "Um I'm your tutor for now on" I said and smile as I saw him confused, I know why he was, because I told Hoseok hyungie not to tell him because I wanted to surprise him. "Really?" He asked and I nod,"can I come in now" I slightly frown because I expected him to invite me inside once he saw me but no he didn't and allow this hot sun to boil my blood.

"Um yeah yeah sure" he said scratching the back of his neck. I then walk in and ran to the kitchen to get a cold can of water, I unscrew the cap and gulp it down in one go leaving a little amount of it since my stomach became tight before putting it in the trash bin."um so I suggest we start now,uh where--"

"My room" he spoke as if reading my mind I then nod and follow behind him

He wheel an arm chair which I immediately took and pull it close to his study table before bringing out the necessities material in my backpack and place them on the table. "Um do y-you know how to write?" I asked nervously and he replied with a nod oh thank God he knows it makes my work more earlier but I still have to check if he's actually telling the truth I then took his note book and wrote (A-Z) for him to write just to be sure he wouldn't write lowercase cue as nine for me. He then took the pen and twirl with it a little making me suspicious before writing the alphabets,God he has a beautiful handwriting although he was pretty fast.

"Are you sure you didn't attend school?" I mumbled but I think he heard me as he respond with a chortled,good his laugh his like music I could listen to it all day long.

Jimin's POV
I was looking out of my window hoping to see Sanha since our room window were opposite direction, I then saw him drying his hair with a small blue towel and he was shirtless which could only means he just came out of the bathroom. I quickly avert my gaze not wanting to be having dirty thought and went to sit on my bed before grabbing my phone to text him.

Chim🌺🌺
Hey pup, I was wondering if you can come to my house so we can play Mario kart.

Pup🐶
Um yeah sure, I'll be there soon.

I smiled when I read the message before typing back,
Chim🌺🌺
Okay 💕💕

I was about to keep my phone on the nightstand to get the games ready when it buzz again, I quickly pull it closer to my face to read what he sent me because he never send me anything when ever I send him a love emoji he just ignore it like he doesn't care. He is so oblivious.

Pup🐶
🧡💛💚❤️💜🖤💙💗💖💕.

Chim🌺🌺
😁.

Like I said he's so oblivious.

Minhyuk's POV
I was with Mj after we finish our exam I told Chim I'll be with him incase he needed anything he can just yelled my name or text me.

So yeah we're both inside his room just the two of us are in the house,since Taehyung went to teach Jungkook and his eomma went to his pastry shop and his father went to the company as always. I plopped on his bed, it's smells like him. " Do you want anything." He asked after keeping his backpack, creeping onto the bed and lay next to me. I shook my head as a no and smile at him, he smiled back so I place my hand on his cheek and rub little circles on his soft skin. I then realized what I did and remove my hand to bring it down but he held my hand firmly and place it back on his cheek rubbing circles at the back of my palm. I gulped as I blush not knowing what to do other than to look at his beautiful eyes, my breath stopped and hitch when he leant closer to me closing the gap between us and I automatically shut my eyes close then felt his soft lips on mine.

Oh my God! OH my GOD! Is this really happening?! Wtfwftwftwftwftwftwftwft. I melted into the kiss, Gaddd have waited for this moment for a very long time. I then slowly lie up top of him and deepen the kiss,his hands instantly find their way to my waist and hold me tighter. He flip me over so now he's lying on top of me, the kiss started getting heated so I quickly stop him and well me, because I'm not sure what we are yet and I don't want us to rush things plus I also have to explain everything to my eomma.
"

Um I'm so so sorry, I don't know what came over me" he said and immediately stood up off me making me to frown," why are you sorry?" I asked still frowning, he then look at me a bit surprised before looking away." Um well I thought you are angry" he said scratching the back of his neck looking away. I then put my hands on his chin to look at him in the eyes and ask" Why would I be?" He look surprised but didn't say anything so I remove my hands from his chin and look at my feet. "I--" we both said in unison and look at each other.

"You go first" we said again and laugh. "Um I think I'll go first" he said making me to look at him once more," I-i, I'm in love with you Rocky, will you be my boyfriend?" He asked taking me by surprise and grab my hands rubbing circles at the back of my palm.

Myungjun's POV.
After telling Rocky that I love him,he didn't say anything and just look at me, I couldn't read the expression in his face it scares me more I don't want him to end our friendship I don't want my confession to ruin it. I then squint my eyes praying mentally as I began to talk. "Whatever your decision would be, I understand but please don't let this ruin our friendship. "before I could say something else I felt a pair of soft lips on mine making me to open my eyes and smiled before closing it shut, melting into the kiss.

We broke the kiss and I saw tears in his eyes, I quickly wipe it off and cup his chin." What's wrong?" I asked nervously," I, I love you too" he hiccups between his sentence and smile. Honestly I feel like screaming 'ROCKY IS MINE!!!' to the whole universe right now I smiled back and hold his head pulling him closer to me for another kiss. "You don't know how happy I am" I said between the kiss," and I you, I'll like to talk to my parents about this tomorrow we you come with me?" He asked with a tender voice " of course baby" I chuckled when I saw him blush and earn a nudge .

I had a crap day but I hope you all had a better one, purple y'all 💜.