🐥Shun🐓

TAEHYUNG
    It's been two good weeks since Jungkook found out that bogum hyung and I are in a relationship and he has been avoiding me lately. He stopped our class and told me.

"I don't need you to tutor me anymore and besides I'm in junior year and you're just a sophomore see you can't possibly know what they are teaching me when you are not even in that level and I can learn now myself all thanks to you."

It makes me annoyed but he was right, I am just a sophomore and he is my senior but I wanted to spend more time with me and I don't want him to avoid me. I walk my way towards the gym class where I know he might be but I didn't see him, a lot of guys were there sweating and whatever I immediately ran away when I couldn't take a glimpse of Jungkook anywhere..

I turn around at the hallway and bump into someone,"oh my Jackson I am so so sorry I wasn't looking." I quickly apologize, trust me you don't want to make enemies with this guys. "What are you doing here little fella?" He asked,oh thank God he replied nicely looks like the new cut cooled his brain. "You like my hair?" He asked. "Um yeah yeah it beautiful but mine is more beautiful, ha,ha,ha. Er....do you have any idea where Jungkook is?" I asked awkardly. " Where else will he be if it isn't the football court?" Yugy said rolling his eyes. " Right. Thank you." I told them and ran out of that area.

I got to the court and sighted Jungkook playing soccer with some other guys. I smiled and look at him, he was sweating really bad and panting when they stop. Coach wasn't in the field, I look around and saw a white towel and a bottle water on a bench I took it and approach him. "Ko--jungkook hyung." He turn around and look at me about to leave but I ran and stood in front of him with a frown on my face and a pout on my lips.

" He turn around and look at me about to leave but I ran and stood in front of him with a frown on my face and a pout on my lips

I hate it when he treats me this way.

"Here." I gave the towel and bottle water to him,he look at it and back at me before leaving me there dumpfounded. What did I do to deserve this treatment? "Hey pretty...can I have them?" I look at Chen who just brought me out of my thought and smiled a little before giving it to him. He took it from me and wink, oh now I realize I am still alone here with none of my friends and Jungkook left me with all this hungry vampires. I ran away before they start looking at me like their meal and went straight to the locker room because that is where Jungkook will be.

He was about to open his locker when I got there but I slam my hand on it and left it shut before glaring at him. " Why're you ignoring me?" I asked and he sighed before pushing me away with one hand and open the locker taking whatever he came to take. I'm going to start gym when I get home. "Jungkook!" I yelled when I realized he was about to leave the locker room before I walk towards him a girl was about to walk pass him but she trip and was about to fall but Jungkook held her. I started boiling with anger just by staring at them, they were but looking at each other and was too close for my liking, like in those romantic movies when you just meet your soulmate and it love at first sight. Wait it not love at first sight now right? I walk towards them and cleared my throat.

She blinks and Jungkook help her stand on her feet before slowly removing his hands from her waist like he didn't want to. I look at the way there were looking at each other and I felt like crying, he never look at me like that. " H..hey... I am sorry...um thank you." She said with the most sweetest voice have ever heard and I swear I felt like punching her. "It's okay you are welcome..." Jungkook slide her hair behind her ear and she blush. " Um my name is Lisa and I am a transferee."

She said and stretch out her hand which Jungkook hyung shook gleefully

  I felt a pang on my chest, it was as if I was going to die right there just by staring at them acting Kdrama in front of me but before I die I turn around and left with teary eyes.. as I clutch my chest and lean against the wall outside the locker room. Why is this happening to me? What is wrong with me? I hate me! I ran away and bump into someone the last person I ever want to see right now. Jinyoung and his gang. "Oh..look who bump on me." He laugh and crouch down patting my hair as I lower my head.

"Tae....Tae...a beautiful boy that always angers me....tell me where is pup?" I lower my head more as I was still sitting on the floor. People were passing but none of them told him to stop because he is the notorious bully of our school who fall in love with my best friend. "Tell me!" He grab my hair harshly making me to wince more as I start crying more." He is not in school." I replied brokenly " oh I forgot, Mr Lee is died." He said removing his hand from my hair, I swear if  Sanha was here when he said that I would have punch him until he couldn't see this world anymore. Stupid idiot.

"I want you to deliver a message to him." I snicker humorlessly. " You know I'll never deliver your message why are you still sending me?" I asked as I left my head up to look at him, he grit his teeth and grab my hair yanking it backward very harshly making me to groan. "I think will should teach you some lessons." He said with a smile on his face. He left my hair harshly and stood up," bring him." He told his boys and I started struggling as the held me down in place and took me out of their, I just hope someone will come to my rescue. "Let me go." I said as I struggle.

  I was taken to the school old gym room and was tied to a pole while sitting, " oh tae you know I love pup?" Jinyoung said as he walk towards me. " No you don't love him philanderer, you are just going to use him like you use the girls who dated you before. And Sanha won't be among your sex masses."I retort and received a strong slap that makes my face turn purple. "You keep spoiling his mind how about I teach you a lesson and you stop talking." He smirk," what are you going to do, beat me to a pulp. My hyungs will find you, my dad will and he'll make the rest of your life a living hell!" I screamed as tears slide down my cheeks.

"Oh daddy's boy I'm not going to beat you to a pulp." He said with a smirk and I was scared of what he was thinking. He walk closer and lean to my face before whispering in my ear," I'm going to fuck you to a pulp." My breath hitch and I started struggling to get out of the rope which wasn't helping. "Try all you want." He said and his boys started laughing. " If you touch me I'll never forgive you!" I screamed at him. " He smirk as he takes his hand to my button up shirt and started unbuttoning the buttons one by one making me shiver as he stare at my bare body.