🧚Lie🧚

"Oh, Taehyung-ah." Bogum nervously bit his lower lips as Taehyung, Jimin and Sanha makes their way towards him and Jungkook who was still on the floor looking at Taehyung expression in surprise.

'angry taehyung is sexy'

Jungkook thought, subconsciously licking his lower lips, shamelessly drooling over the boy.

"What did you do bogum hyung?" Taehyung asked, his voice deep and low. Jeongguk couldn't believe his ears. The voice was even deeper than his own normal voice.

"Why did you punched Jungkook hyung?"

Jungkook internally smirk, thinking he has finally got bogum hooked and ready to dump in jupiter but Bogum has already made a plan in his head how to escape what Jungkook was plotting.

"Ha, that hehehe, we made a bet and that was his punishment, don't worry he is fine or are you not okay Jungkook?" Jungkook was shocked out of his wit as bogum look at him with a lifted brow and a  teasing smirk playing on his lips.

"Don't tell me you can't handle one single punch eh. Don't worry taebaby he is fine. Hehehe." Bogum said walking over to taehyung and wrap a hand around his neck.

'Taebaby?' Jungkook was close to exploding

Taehyung did bought his boyfriend's lie but he was also worried about Jungkook who was still on the floor staring at them both as bogum led him to the dining room, taehyung gave Jungkook one last glance before disappearing behind the wall.

A sigh was heard and jimin quietly help Jungkook up as Sanha followed taehyung and bogum's trail.

"I know he is lying." Jungkook look down at jimin with sad eyes that was a bit misty. "Don't think so much about it hyung. I'm not a seer who can read or see the future hyung but Taehyung will be yours I can tell it." Jimin flash a faint smile and Jungkook just swallowed hard and walk towards the dining without any words.

  Once they were all sitted in the dining, just in the nick of time the others came back from their work and joined them. It was peaceful and calming as the friends exchange few glances with each other, talk about their works and crack some funny jokes that made the table turn upside down with their laughter filling the air.

Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off Jungkook though, since the older wasn't paying attention to any of them. He didn't look angry but Taehyung felt like he was because he didn't look happy either.

Hoseok notice the ravenette  look and decided to ask. "Is something wrong Jungkook?" Jungkook look up at Hoseok before drifting his gaze to the others who were now staring at him.

He look back at Hoseok and cleared his throat before shaking his head and took a spoonful of his food. He stood up right after. Taehyung blinks while staring up at him confused. Hoseok frown and got up too, "what's going on?" He asked and Jungkook just shook his head, "nothing eomma, I'm full. Thanks." He said and bow to the others before going upstairs.

Taehyung stir up from sleep a frown etched on his face at the noise that was coming from another room, he immediately recognize the tone, Sanha was crying. He took his phone from the nightstand and frown even more. "2am, shit." He groan and put on his pantofle before going out of his room.

As soon as Taehyung got to Sanha's room where the noise was coming from, he clasp his fingers around the doorknob and twist it open to get inside but halted on his feet at what he saw.

Jungkook was already inside, hugging Sanha to his chest like they were boyfriend and was whispering things into his ear. Taehyung knew they had nothing for each other but yet, he couldn't help but feel jealous at the way they were both hugging each other like their life depends on it.

   Sanha's face was buried deep in the crook of Jungkook's neck as he cry out his eyes, his thin hands wrapped around Jungkook tightly. Jungkook was gently rocking him like a baby in order to stop him from crying which did work.

   Taehyung stood there, without their notice and stare at them until Sanha has  stopped crying.

"You want me to stay here with you?" Jungkook softly asked while wiping pup's tears streak face. The younger softly nodded while rubbing his eyes with his cute Lil fist and let out soft hiccups. It has being about two weeks since he last had nightmare.

He quietly lay down on his soft bed as Jungkook lay beside him, spreading the blanket over their body and cuddle him to his chest.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

Taehyung gulped and silently lock the door, returning back to his room with misty eyes.

'why don't he ever treat me that way?'

Okay handsomes and pretty fellas, I am back again with a new chapter of this book.

I can see alot of people are now reading it, so I decided to continue the book. I wanted to delete it because people were not reading but, I change my mind and I promise that I will start updating this book.

I hope you enjoy reading guys and please don't forget to support me, thank you sweeties. Bye!

  _felicitykook_