💢void, numb💢

Jungkook sighed, his gaze fixed on the beautiful night town below. Lightbulbs and moonlight illuminate the city making the scenery almost seem like a fairyland, with people walking here and there.

  Jungkook close his eyes for a while, the wind blowing pass him, he felt as if the wind was washing away his feelings until he couldn't feel the pain that was bury in his chest, his heart completely feeling empty even after what has happened earlier. He felt void of any emotion.

He was completely lost on his thought that he didn't realize someone was sitting next to him. "Didn't think I'll find you here." He flinched a little, his eyes wide open as he stare at the female beside him.

He took a deep sigh in relieve before looking down at her legs which she was currently swinging in the air. 

"What are you doing here? Why are you here?" He asked after darting his gaze to her face. " The same reason why you are here. This is where I come to relax." Lisa responded with a soft smile. Jungkook drift his gaze to the city and clench his fist.

"Isn't it too risky for a girl, coming to the hill at midnight." He asked a slight frown etched on his face. Lisa laughed, shaking her head softly. "Oh trust me, I didn't come here alone. My father had his eyes on me every time, he is like a pest. " Jungkook pursed his lips and laughed with Lisa who kept swinging her legs.

"Didn't know a girl would have the gut to sit at the edge of a 14ft tall hill." Jungkook said surprisingly staring at her. " Well not all girls are the same, I'm a fierce and independent lady." Lisa bragged playfully, Jungkook tilt his head to look at her then laughed, looking away. "So, why are you here? I can sense that something big happened to you dude?" She said zipping up her sweater.

Jungkook sighed loudly," I met my real parents today. "He pursed his lips to observe Lisa's expression before drifting his gaze away. "And they want me to go with them." Jungkook bit down on his lower lips while Lisa frowned, staring down at the people who were roaming around the city.

"It seems like they had a very big reason why they abandoned me. My mother, her eyes tells it all." Jungkook quietly said, remembering the eyes which were so similar to taehyung's.

"So, are you going to leave with your real parents?" Jungkook gluped, he didn't really know what to do about that. Yoongi and Hoseok has both showed him love, even if they adopted him last year. The couple has being able to fill that space that is parents failed to fill.

Jungkook still wonder though, how would it feel to go around with his real father, have a chat like father and son would do. How it will feel to be in his mother embrace, have her tucking him in his sheet after rolling and tossing on the bed like Hoseok always tuck him.

He might sounds like a kid but Jungkook just didn't experience what other kid has. He never had someone to look up to until the day he met the Mins. He could as well, still go with his parents and see if they could do what the Mins where able to do for him but that is only if he gives them a chance, maybe that is what he had to do.

Yes that's it, if he could go with them and stay with them just to know them and feel what it would be like, to be with his real parents but that didn't mean the Mins are no longer his parents. They would always be the one to stand in his front even if they have different blood.

"Jungko"

"Jungkoo"

"Jungkook!"

  Jungkook gasp out, blinking his eyes, before looking at Lisa who was already staring at him. "Wow, you've got some serious issues dude." She said still staring at him like someone who is in daze.