😱Shit🤪

Taehyung slowly open his eyes and tilt his head to the nightstand where he saw a piece of note with something written on it.

He slowly sat up and wince, holding his temples. "ah, shit. My head hurts. What in the world happened to me." he said, squinting his eyes shut until the pain subsided a little, he slowly grab the note and read what was written in it.

"I know you must be feeling headache right now, please take the pain killers and come downstairs for breakfast." Taehyung smiled and took the pills, gulping it down with the glass of water on the nightstand before getting out of the bed.

he reach the door and halt on his heels as some last night memories flash before his eyes.

Don't you think i am being nice?

do not touch what is mine

let go of me!

Taehyung gasped, his eyes widened in shock. He slowly pivoted on his heels and look around the room which he just realize was not his. It was not his room in his own house it was not his room on the family mansion.

He let go of the door knob and ran towards the nightstand to pick up the note, reading the message on it over and over again.

"This handwriting." He mumbled, biting his lips in anticipation as he tries to remember where he saw a familiar handwriting.

are you sure you didn't go to school.

Taehyung gasp and began shaking his head, "No, no, no, no. It's not. Aish! i must have lost my mind."

Jeon Jungkook belongs to Kim Taehyung!

Jeon jungkook belongs to Kim Taehyung!

Taehyung-ah, i belongs to you

i'm all yours.

"Ani! What have i done?! i must have gone crazy! Oh God why him, why did i have to meet him." Taehyung whine  and grab the comforter and use it to cover his head.

he quickly took it off as he began to feel heat, then he remember he had a photoshoot by 1am. He began searching for his phone, sighing in relieve when he saw it on his pocket.

he took it out and turn it on, his eyes widening in shock. "Aish...Manager Moon will kill me." Taehyung almost cried when he saw the time, he is already ten minutes late. He stood up quickly from the bed and walk towards the window. He knew Jungkook must be dowmstairs that's why he didn't want to go downstairs. He was thinking of jumping out of the window but as soon as he open the window and look down he immediately decline that option.

"There is no way i will jump and still be alive." He left the window and pick up his shoe before going out of the room.

Taehyung silently walk through the hallway until he reach the stairs. He pursed his lips and scoot down when he saw jungkook going towards the front door and open the door for a stranger with a box. It seems like he ordered something.

Taehyung watch silently as he grab the box from the stranger and close the door. He sighed in relieve as Jungkook disappeared without even looking up. He slowly got up and silently walk down the stairs until he was now in the living room. He tilt his head and look at but side before rushing towards the front door but to his bad luck he heard little footsteps which made him halt and slowly tilt his head to his left only to see baby Chohee staring at him with big eyes.

'Shit! please don't say anything' Taehyung continue pleading in his head as he and the child stare at each other. Chohee blink her eyes and suddenly smile before running towards Tarhyung.