🐝first day at school🐝

Taehyung's POV
    I walk up the hallway with my friends, Jimin and sanha after checking our schedule before we departed to our class. I then sat down at the front seat,  I love front seat. I met only few people in the class just three more minutes the class will start.

  Oh, today is also Jungkook first day at school. I'm sure he will be in my class. He really is intelligent and that's why am so happy that I taught him. He didn't give me problems and I was able to cover the whole curriculum.

Suddenly the class went silent and I lift my head to see our new teacher, I'm now a sophomore and so happy. "Hello students my name is Mr Kris and I'm your new English teacher." We greeted and took our seat before the class began. I kept looking at the door throughout the whole lesson hoping Jungkook will pass through it but he never did. I felt sad but I don't know why, maybe it because I haven't see him for two days. Am I missing him?*huff*

  Thank goodness aigoo,the morning lessons went well and has finally ended I arrange my books quickly, putting it neatly in my backpack and ran to the cafeteria. I'm so hungry, I grab the tray and bought what I felt like eating before going to my friends table. "Yah! You're finally here" Sanha said clapping his hands together, "what do you have after recess?" I asked. "I have English" Jimin said," I have history what about you!" Sanha asked. "History" I said and started eating."that means we have the same class" Sanha said smiling brightly earning a nod from me. I then started looking around hoping to see Jungkook but he's no where to be seen.

"Who are you looking for?" Jimin asked. "Oh Mj, I haven't see him" I lied and turn to face them whilst eating. " Mj?" Sanha scoff eying me from head to toe. "What?" I asked frowning. "Tae Your brother graduated last year." I froze, shit it's true am such an idiot. "Oh Er... I guess I miss him." 

"Yah! lier!" Sanha yell making everyone at the cafeteria to look at us. I felt so stupid right now I look down at my feet and started tapping my shoes together under the table. "I know you so well and I know you are looking for him" Sanha said. "Him?" I immediately raise my head to look at him," what are you talking about?" I asked even when I knew he can read me like a book. "Yah don't let me slap you with my spoon." He frown probably because am still acting. " Who is 'him'?" Jimin asked before sipping from his soda. "Jungko--" I gasped and quickly close his mouth with my palm so that no one will hear it," What?!" Jimin asked surprised.

      I then remove my hand from Sanha's mouth and smack Jimin head making him to rub it. Shooting me a playful glare,"everyone is looking at us" I whispered-yelled and frown at the duo eying them angrily. "Wait,do you like him?" Jimin asked all serious, I roll my eyes at first and then pout when I don't even know what to say. Do I like him? Of course I miss him and always want to be with him, I sometimes even wish he's my brother so that I can see his face always and play with him and cuddle with him like I sometimes do with Mj but I guess that's just not going to happen I don't even know if he's a gay.

  I'm so sad now what if he doesn't like me, I blink twice when I saw hands waving in front of my face. "You like him" Sanha said and I shrug. I wonder how he get to you when he can't notice Jimin, aish my friend is weird hehe. "I'm not sure." I said only to earn a scoff telling me that I was 100% lying. "Okay I think I like him" I bit my bottom lips shyly.

   Sanha smirk and smack my arm making me to rub it immediately," you see I knew you like him." I look at him and back at Jimin who is also looking at him." There's something Jimin has been meaning to tell you maybe you guys should talk." Jimin eyes widen making Sanha confused. I had promised him I'll tell Sanha if he doesn't and today is the day. He always try to talk to him but once he gets to him he'll just blabber and end up taking him to an ice cream shop.

"Really? What is it about?" He asked looking at the both of us whilst Jimin was scratching his neck giving me a side glare. "I-i will tell y-you." Jimin replied and I smiled I was about to say something but then I saw Jimin's brother and Jungkook coming out of the seniors section at the cafeteria. Sanha and Jimin then turn around and saw them, Rocky smiled when he saw us and started walking towards our direction but my mind was just so glued to how Jungkook looks. He look so hot,shit I felt embarrassed for staring too long and then look down at my feet.

Third person's POV
"Hello guys," Rocky greeted while ruffling Jimin's hair. Jungkook lips form into a smile as his face lit up by staring at the beauty in front of him.

"Hello." The trio responded and show their iconic smile, "Jungkook hyung what class are you?" Sanha asked as he look up at Jungkook who quickly avert his gaze from Taehyung to look at him." My class," Rocky said and Jungkook nod earning a " What?" From the trio." Yes, Jungkook is very intelligent. I'm proud of you."  Rocky said popped Jungkook cheeks making him to shyly blush. "Junior year?" Taehyung asked really surprised.

" Yeah."  Rocky replied and smile. "But how?" He mumbled confusedly looking down at his feet until he heard a familiar voice. "Cupcake!" Taehyung face lit up and he couldn't help but leap on the guy who has a wide smile on his face. " Bogum hyung!" The whole eyes in the cafeteria where glued at them as they hug each other and exchange greetings. " You're getting pretty everyday." He smile as his thumbs careless Taehyung cheeks." When did you come back?" Taehyung asked with his lips forming a pout.

" Last night. I wanted to surprise you." Bogum said a smile still hovering over his face as he open his backpack to get something. "Wow bogum hyung what about me?" Sanha frown and stood up from his seat. " I'm sorry I'll get it next time." He said and handover a panda plushie to Taehyung who has a wide smile plastered on his face whilst saying," thank you!!." "That's not fair, I didn't tell him because you wanted to keep it a secret and now you brought plushie just for him." Between every words Sanha was smacking bogum biceps with his little fist but bogum eyes were glued at the beauty who was jumping up and down smiling widely whilst hugging the plushie he bought for him.

"Okay how about we go to the ice cream shop today huh? my treat for everyone." Bogum said and then look at Jungkook who was staring at Taehyung with an unreadable expression. He then walk towards him as the others yell "yay!" Happily and extend his hand making Jungkook to accept it with a smile even though his blood was boiling. "I'm bogum my brothers told me a lot about you. I'll be glad if we can become friends."

" Me too." Jungkook smile and then look back at Taehyung who was staring at him with innocent doe eyes. Bogum notice it and started feeling jealous, Rocky himself could feel the tension and try to change the topic. "So hyung how is Hyungsik hyung doing?"

" Oh he is good," bogum said and took a seat,they all chat-chit about random things before the recess end and depart to their classes.

   At the ice cream shop..

  Jungkook park his motorcycle at the parking lot and took in the view of the environment before he hop out of the motorcycle with Jimin

  Jungkook park his motorcycle at the parking lot and took in the view of the environment before he hop out of the motorcycle with Jimin. Jimin remove his helmet and smile widely whilst ruffling his hair, after taking a relaxing breath. He get closer to Jungkook everyday and would spend most of his time with him during the day because he wants to be his best friend. He decided to come with Jungkook to the ice cream shop after showing him his mother shop.

  Jungkook smile when he heard Taehyung's voice and turn to look at him but the smile fade and his face become expressionless as he saw bogum hand on Taehyung's shoulder pulling in closer and Taehyung was smiling at him whilst saying something. Jimin notice it but remind quiet and then avert his gaze to Sanha who was smiling at him. He returned the smile and they soon greeted each other and went inside the Ice cream shop.