🌺meeting🌺

Taehyung's POV
We all sat down in the living room waiting for jungkoo I can't remember his name, I heard the bell ringing so I stood up to open the door and saw my best friend and his parents. "Sanha!" I squeal and we both hug jumping up and down whilst his parents were giggling, I then greeted them and gave them space to enter before locking the door.

"I thought you weren't coming" I spoke as we sat down on one of the couches, "honestly I have no idea that he came last night, I was reading when my eomma told me so here I am." He grin and I ruffle his hair, he is so cute.

Hoseok hyungie have been waiting for this moment for a long time since he couldn't give birth. I once ask him while he wants to adopt a grown up boy instead of a baby and he said his child would've been 17 years old by now, I snapped out of my thought when I saw the boy coming downstairs. He looks like a,bunny,so adorable and cute,he turn and look at everyone before locking eyes with me,he has a long black jet hair covering part of his eyes making him look hot. How can he be so fucking hot, adorable and cute at once. I then blushed when I realized that I was staring too long and look down at my feet.

Jungkook's POV
I walk down the stairs and saw the visitors I then look at everyone before I set my eyes on a certain person with blue hair, everything seems to be in a slow motion as we lock eyes. Staring into his eyes I felt a stir inside me I have no idea of what it was or what it means but this kid made me feel a spark, My head is about to explode of how ethereal he is. This guy is an angel from above I mean words can't explain how gorgeous and cute he is,he broke our eye contact and stare down at his feet blushing which makes him look cuter. I realize have been staring so I quickly look away and bow my head at everyone.

"So Jungkook these are my friends, Seokjin" I then look at the man eomma hoseok is pointing and bow my head before shaking his extended hand, God he's so handsome,"and that's his kids,myungjun or you can just call him Mj and that's Taehyung" he then point at a guy that worn a black hoodie and point at the feminine guy I lock eyes with earlier,now I know where that beauty came from, Taehyung. I nod my head and stare at the guy a little before averting my gaze." Mr and Mr Lee" he point at two men who were holding hands together I also bow my head and then he finish introducing everyone. We talked for a little and they asked few questions about me well there's nothing much to know. I only know I have this necklace in my neck with my name engraved at the back "Jeon Jungkook" and I'm 17years old that's all.

After some while eomma hoseok and their parents left, leaving their sons behind I think they come here often since eomma said they're close friends. I then went to my room after taking an excuse, I immediately plopped on my bed feeling so stupid for leaving like that, honestly I don't really know how to approach them and besides they're all babies. I was about to close my eyes thinking of Taehyung when I heard my door squeaking,I immediately stood up and saw Taehyung by the door. " Um i-im sorry for in-intruding y-you were taking so long" I just look at him blankly before asking how he knew my room.

"W-well I'm actually the one who decorated this room with hoseok hyungie." He have a soft voice," oh okay, it's nice" I replied with a slight smile and then lock eyes with him again, he quickly avert his gaze and started playing with with pinky he looks so adorable, oh Jungkook stop thinking about him. He's a baby. I then cleared my throat and put on a serious expression " Do you want anything?" I asked,"um I-no I just thought maybe we we could know things about each other" he then close the door behind him and sat besides,six inches away from me.

"So?"

"Huh? Oh like I said before my name is Jeon Jungkook which is engraved in this necklace pendant and I'm 17years old that's all." He look at the necklace I held out and smile nodding his head

" Well I'm 15years old and my best friends is Sanha you saw him,"I nodded remembering the puppylike face with him earlier and look at his pinky which he fiddles with." My best color is green and my best food is kimchi fried rice and chicken, I also love pancakes. I attend exo high school, I believe you'll be attending the same school with us now since it's much closer plus they teach alot"

'school? Have never been to a school before but I know how to calculate since they always send us 'me and bambam' market.'

"So that's it and my brother is older than you which means he's your hyung and I will also be calling you hyung because you're older than me." I whip my head to the side to look at him."how old is he?" I asked,"18" he replied with a smile,he has a boxy smile so cuteee, arghh! Jungkook!.

"Oh okay" I replied averting my gaze.

"I thought I was older" I said chuckling and he laugh alone with me, his laugh is so cute why is everything about him so cute?" Well don't judge by looks." He smiled again seriously this boy will kill me today with his cuteness." I'm entering my 10th grade this year and he's graduating this year, what about you?."

I froze not knowing what to tell him, should I tell him the truth or lie but I don't want to lie to him." I um, I-i don't go to school, have n-not been to a school before I already told hoseok eomma and appa Yoongi everything last night and they said that they're going to hired a home tutor for me before I starts." I said looking down at my feets because I don't want to see the pity in his eyes.

"Oh, okay" he replied with a low voice that lingers with pity. Damn it.

Annyeon 🤗 Chinku (s) I really don't know what am writing but I keep having this ideas so I just jotting down 😁.