🎎fortune🎑

Jungkook smiled at the female who bow down at him and pointed at an onyx black door with a golden knob. He walk towards the door and open it without even knocking and instantly he regretted that decision.

"Oh my virgin eyes!" Jungkook shouted and turn around, his ears began to burn after what he saw. He gulped nervously as the persons behind him were busy dressing their self and laughing.

"Um babe can you give us a minute please." He heard Myungmin spoke, followed by a long silence before someone else spoke. " Alright, i'll be in the cafeteria." Jungkook could tell Minhyuk was getting closer to him with just the sound of his footsteps.

And just like he thought, he felt a hand on his shoulder and Minhyuk walk pass him with a smile. "What's up Kook?" Jungkook awkwardly grinned and nodded before turning around to look at Myungmin with a 'WTF' face.

"Why did you call me here Mr. Kim?" Inquired, the bunny looking man as he walk closer to his friend before sitting down.

Myungmin grimace and drift his gaze to his computer, punching in some keys before giving jungkook his full attention. He knew just by the younger tone that he was angry since he had address him as 'Mr Kim' instead of 'Hyung or Mj' so he just decided to go straight to the point. "I wanna engaged Rocky and i need your help with the plan, i want to surprise him too since it's our five years anniversary ." he pursed his lips as jungkook stare at him with wide eyes and gape mouth.

"Come on dude, are you still alive?" Myungmin inquired as Jungkook didn't say anything after two straight minutes. "Or are you not--Wow! Seriously?! Why didn't you tell me earlier?!" Jungkook voice echoed in the office and Myungmin was sure that the world would have heard him if the wall of his office weren't soundproof.

"Wait why is he here when you want us to discuss about the plan?" Jungkook asked knitting his brows in confusion. "I didn't call him, he just showed up." Jungkook cock a brow at that and Myungmin sigh. " I swear." he added and the younger huffed before shrugging it off.

" Woah, soon you guys are going to be parents. That's another level of achievement hyung" Jungkook said with a wide smile, he was truly happy for his friends but he couldn't help the feeling on his gut too. he felt sad for some reason, he just wish taehyung and him are together.

He wasn't jealous of MinHyuk couple at all be just wish he could be like they. Admiration, you can call it that.

"I'm thinking of--Babe" Myungmin let out a soft groan as Minhyuk enters the office, then he gave jungkook a look. The both of them were having some telepathy communication and they both nodded looking at each other while Minhyuk makes his way towards MJ and sat down on his lap.

"I got a text from your brother." Minhyuk said while placing the mug on the desk and Jungkook ears rose up at the word, 'brother'

'He got a text from Taehyung.'

He stare at Minhyuk expectantly, patiently waiting for more information while the other was busy acting lovey dovey in front of him. " He said he and Jimin are going to blackpink mask club and i think we should go as well, it's been long since i last went to a club." Minhyuk did puppy eyes to Myungmin, praying that the older won't tell him he had a lot of paper work to do. Myungmin looked at Jungkook who just smiled then he nodded and minhyuk squeal in happiness and peck his cheeks.

'Look like Lisa came with fortune afterall.'

Jungkook thought and smirk.

'I promise you Kim Taehyung, you won't escape from me this time.'

Ignore errors i'm as lazy as a raccoon