😢 hospital😤

Eunwoo
    I was at the mall buying what my lovely wifey wrote on the white piece of paper in my hand most of them are just foodstuffs,well it because we're running out of foodstuff. I look at the last item and smile while mumbling, "maternity clothes."

Wait seriously? Maternity clothes how am I gonna know the one that will fit him if his bump start coming out. Aish this man he should have just ask Jin to come with him to buy oh am the one who told him I'll buy the things anyway or should I just beg Jin to help me buy some?no, he'll find out that he is pregnant and Bin will kill me, I'll just buy oversized ones since we don't want them to know that he's pregnant yet, we planned on surprising everyone. I can't wait till he delivers, it's not like it the first time we'll be having a child but I feel so happy about our second baby.

  I love my first baby so much. He is so precious to me and I'm pretty sure he'll get jealous if he has a brother or sister because he loves our attention so much but anyway I'll always give him my time because am the one who spoilt him with attention I love giving him my time same goes with Bin. He's growing really fast woahh I still can't believe it, years ago I was just standing at the alter and now I have a 14years old baby and I'm also expecting another. We gave a lot of gap didn't we? Sanha will be 14years older than his baby brother or sister. I don't know thinking about my unborn child is making me feel jelly in stomach like a teenage girl her crush just asked her to be his date for a prom party. I chuckled and shove the piece of paper into my pant pocket and started walking towards the clothes store since I already bought the rest stuff. I don't want my baby to stress especially now that he's pregnant. I want to do everything for him until he gives birth. 😁

  I even planned on hiring a housemaid but he refuses saying stories of housemaid who seduces husband when the wife he's not at home. I laugh whenever he tells me so, I know he trust me and trust me his jealously can make snow fall in summer and that a lone shows how much he loves me. For me I don't see any other person attractive except him, honestly I admire is face every 30 minutes before drifting off to sleep everyday because he always sleeps first before me.

I walk into the store and started selecting clothes that I know he would like and oversized ones for sure, an idea popped in my head and I smiled, if I get home I'll prepare his favorite food and then we'll go to the amusement park. It something we do every Sunday, cook favorite foods and go out but last Sunday we couldn't because Sanha has to go out with his friends although today is Tuesday I want to go out with them.

I payed for the clothes when I was done selecting the ones I thought he would like and left the mall after putting everything at the boot of my sedan. I started listening to my favorite song 'knock' while driving home until I got a call from my pup.

"D-..dad.."

"Pup? What happened? Why are you crying? Did someone hurt you?"

I asked but his sob just got worst.

" E-eomma....appa...eomma."

My heart started beating fast as different thought started running in my head. What happened to my wife his he okay? Oh God our baby?

"What happened pup, tell me?"
The line went silent for awhile I started hearing different voices in the background

"Hello dongmin hyung it's me Jimin don't worry so much he fainted but I took him to the hospital my eomma is here with me too. The doctors are attending to him for now oh, and it Astro health care  so--"

I hung the call and threw my phone at the passenger seat changing my route quickly and drove to the hospital.

*****
  A man on white coat came out of the emergency room with hoseok behind him. I stood up from the chair holding my pup's hand tightly, Jin, baekhyun, Jimin, Taehyung, chanyeol and Jungkook also stood up looking at the doctor and hoseok whose expression was scaring me.

"What happened to my husband and our child?" I asked immediately. The doctor bite his lips scratching the back of his head. I gulped and look at hoseok and it looks like he was about to cry.

"Eomma?" Jungkook called and walk towards hoseok who quickly hug him and started crying on his chest. Tears started streaming down my cheeks, I look down at pup and he was hyperventilating. I then hug him and he buried his face in my belly (shorty) "d-doctor how are they?" Jin asked also hugging Taehyung. " Your son told me he found him below the stairs with blood gushing out from his head which means he fell on the stairs and rolled over. Maybe, maybe we could have been able to save them both." The doctor said and I froze staring at him in shock.

Did he just say maybe he could have been able to save t-them both? Does, does that m-means. No no no Ani, it can't be. I snapped out of my thought when pup collapse in my arms. Hoseok and some nurse came over and took him away from me with the doctor speed walking towards the room.

I wanted to shout, wanted to cry till there's no strength left in me but I already feel lifeless. What is it this? My eyes were pouring out tears but I couldn't cry out for anyone to hear me. I look around and saw my friends and their kids consoling each other. Some one kneed in front of me and I lift my head to see Jungkook. He was trying hard to hold his tears while solacing me. I can't, I can't take it. I can't accept their deaths.. it it can't be. Moonbin won't leave me he promised me, he won't leave me. He won't! I stood up and pull myself away from Jungkook running out of the hospital without knowing where to go. I just don't want to be in there, I don't want to accept it. My heart hurts so much.

   Why Moonbin? Why did he leave me? I ran ignoring the sorry looks other patients at the reception hall were giving me and the call the nurses and my friends were calling me.

I'm feeling dizzy after crying for too long. I won't have believe it if someone had told me I'd write a story that I myself will be crying at.

I feel so sorry for pup.😭