😓too late😓

Jungkook's
  Chanyeol hyung and I kept running after Mr Lee asking him to stop running but he didn't listen,where is he going? I wondered. I ran trying to catch up with him but damn his long legs. He ran crossing the road and almost got hit by a lorry. Chanyeol and I waited for the lorry to pass while keeping my eyes on him so that I wouldn't lost him. While waiting for the lorry to pass my mind starting streaming with different thought. Like, what if that lorry had hit him. No no no God forbid it, I don't want to think of it.

   I don't know how he feels because have never lost anyone before well I never had anyone before after all but I know he's hurt. The lorry and other cars past so chanyeol and I cross as it was safe, God he is so far away. I look at the roundabout side of the road and the same lorry was about to pass the route which Mr Lee was about to cross and it looks like chanyeol hyung saw it too and he whispered "Oh no!" And we began to ran as fast as we can but unfortunately

It was too late.

Namjoon
  I was at the board meeting with the boards of directors in my company when Yoongi and I suddenly got a text as our phone made a ting sounds at the same time making us to look at each other and the boards of directors to look at us.

I brought out my phone from my pocket and smiled widely when I saw it was my pretty husband who message me but that smile faded after I swiped the screen to read the message. I look at Yoongi and he had the same expression as me, I remained quiet for a while before motioning Yoongi to leave. I wanted to go but I can't, my schedule is very tight and I need to run this meeting really quick so I can be there for my friends and family.

Yoongi
   After Namjoon told me to leave I ran towards my car taking off my tie and speed to the hospital. God why is this happening? I asked. I just can't believe it for fuck sake I saw him this morning before I went to work.

  Is this how life is? I asked to no one in particular. You just saw someone today,few minutes later they told you that person is dead. Oh God how is little pup taking this? What kind of life are we living?.

I parked my car in the parking lot of the hospital and ran inside. I look around the spacious hall and saw my son and friends standing in front of the emergency room. Where is Eunwoo and pup? I thought and dash towards them.

I stopped when I saw the bloods in Jungkook's navy blue polo that I bought yesterday for him, "Jungkook ah?" I called still looking at his shirt and my friends turn around to look at me,all of them surprisingly both chanyeol has streak of tears on their cheeks.

"What happened are you alright? Where is pup and Eunwoo?"

    Today was the first time I saw Jungkook shed tears. He walk towards me and hug me sobbing quietly. "W-why is this happening appa?" He asked and my friends sobbing especially Jin got worst, Namjoon won't be happy to see him like this at all. "Not knowing your parents is better than losing them in the same day." Jungkook said and my breath hitched. I don't understand...wait is no no Ani.. is he saying... Binwoo is dead?.

The door of the emergency room squeak open, Jinjin the CEO of the hospital also friend and Hoseok came out with a nurse behind them. I look at hoseok and he look at me quietly with no expression in his face and trust me it scares me. Who is inside that room?

"We are done treating him and the nurses will be moving him to his room where you can visit him." He said

Wait,the message Jin sent me says 'Moonbin is dead' then who is Jinjin referring to?

"He had a lot of damage, his ribs are broken. His joint are dislocated I can't guarantee you if he'll live he was seriously injured--

"Who?" I asked cutting Jinjin off. "Eunwoo." My eyes widened and I pull away from Jungkook walking towards him and held his collar. ",Why. Is. He. Inside. The. Emergency room?" Jinjin sigh and rest his hands on my shoulder. " A lorry... It was an accident.". My eyes widened and I couldn't formulate a word, I look at Hoseok he looked at me with teary eyes and walk away. I let go of Jinjin collar and he told us a nurse we take us to his room and left. I just stood there frozen with different thought on my head while praying he  should live. This is too much, please Eunwoo be strong for pup. I prayed and pull a handful of my hair in frustration while groaning to fight my tears.

No one's POV
   The friends entered the room which Eunwoo was currently in. Almost all of his body was wrapped with bandage. His face, only his beautiful eyes could be seen as the other areas were wrapped.

  IV was connected to his body he was put on a drips and obtain oxygen from the inhaler that was place on his nose. The friends heart was broke by the sight as they walk towards him.

I-i won't make it yoongs

I-i won't make it yoongs. I-i really don't w-want to leave pup a-alone but I'm restless I-i can't h-help it.
Please promise me you'll take care of m-my pup.

Those were his last words.😭😭

    Okay now don't kill me because I'm a writer, this is the first angst in this story. God I can't believe I'm still crying am so emotional. Now that binwoo couple are no longer in the story. What do you think will happen??